The sample below is for a Automotive Aftermarket Resume Sample. This resume was written by a ResumeMyCareer professional resume writer, and demonstrates how a resume for a Automotive Aftermarket Resume Sample should properly be created. Our Certified Professional Resume Writers can assist you in creating a professional document for the job or industry of your choice. A professional resume writing service can significantly increase your changes of securing employment in a quick time manner.
Get Started Now!
Accomplished and dynamic professional, consistently recognized for achieving company goals, effective client relationship management, and ability to develop sales strategies in the automotive aftermarket, delivering profitable solutions to attract and maintain accounts and customers, and propel company growth. Efficient and highly motivated with working knowledge of the principles and techniques of effective supervision and training, and proven ability to lead productive teams in exceeding company goals. A team player with effective interpersonal and communication skills, adept at building productive relationships and building rapport with a diverse set of individuals.
Organizational Leadership • Sales & Account Management • Customer Service • Client & Vendor Relations
Revenue Growth • Advertising & Marketing Strategies • Staff Supervision & Development
• Specializes in direct import business with customers including Car Quest, PEP Boys, Advance Auto Stores, Parts Plus Buying Group, as well as sales rep agencies.
• Strong working knowledge with the workings and evolution of the automotive aftermarket, including coordinating with buying groups and how they work.
• Successfully established a network with a large number of major distributors throughout North America & Canada.
CRS Automotive Inc., Poughkeepsie, NY 2011 – Present
National Sales Manager
KYB North America Division, Addison IL
Northeast Zone Manager DE, PA, NJ, NY, CT, MA, RI, NH, VT, ME 2007 – 2011
• Sales manager of the year for 2010, contributing $3.5 million at 26.3% increase.
KEM Manufacturing, Fairlawn NJ
National Sales Manager North America 2006 – 2007
Regional Sales Manager Northeast Zone, NJ, NY, CT, MA, RI, NH, VT, ME 1996 – 2005
Special Market Development West Coast, CA, OR, WA, NV, MX 1998 – 2004
Territory Sales Manager NY Metro / Long Island 1982 – 1995
• Salesman of the year during 1988, contributing to 34.9% sales increase.
• Sales manager of the year for 2002, contributing $1.4 million at 23.2% increase.
EDUCATION & CREDENTIALS
College Degree, 1977 – 1981
St. John Fisher College – Rochester, NY
High School Diploma
St. Joseph’s School | Sachem High School – Lake Ronkonkoma, NY
Sales Seminars & Sales Training Programs