The sample below is for a Banking Professional Resume. This resume was written by a ResumeMyCareer professional resume writer, and demonstrates how a resume for a Banking Professional Candidate should be properly created. Our Certified Professional Resume Writers can assist you in creating a professional document for the job or industry of your choice.
Get Started Now!
Accomplished and serviced focused banking professional with extensive experience handling international initiatives and operations of a bank and its clients, with exceptional knowledge of accounting, finance, and management, certified with Six Sigma Green Belt. Goal-oriented, recognized for successfully increasing the client base and procuring more international accounts for the bank. A team player with effective interpersonal and communication skills, fluent in English and Spanish, adept at driving customer loyalty initiatives and productivity gains through effective and efficient customer relationship management. Proficient in MS Office Suite: Word, Excel; WordPerfect; Lotus; and Business Objects.
Securities Trading • Financial Analysis & Statements • Profit & Loss Analysis • Auditing Processes • Client Relations
• Revenue Growth • International Trade & Business Policies Compliance • Bank/State International Banking Policies
• Time Management • Reports Evaluation & Preparation
HSBC Republic, New York, NY 5/2000 – 1/2007
Service Officer – International Banking Department
Process client transactions including securities trading; review reports consisting of large transaction activity, credit related issues, and secured or unsecured overdrafts; and investigate and follow up on client inquiries. Oversee projects consisting profit analysis; monitor and evaluate operation loss reports and general ledger reports.
• Manage service high net-worth customers from Argentina, Chile and Uruguay as well as service portfolios for Latin branches ranging in value from $7 million to $100 million.
• Efficiently maintained and updated client files, meeting audit requirements.
HSBC Bank USA, New York, NY 9/1996 – 5/2000
Sales Manager (250 Park Avenue Office), 3/1999 – 5/2000
Supported activities of a 3-level branch; and functioned on behalf of the Branch Manager as necessary; and oversaw business development activities assigned to personnel. Delivered quality service to international clients of HSBC Group; resolved complex and escalated customer problems; and ensured staffing levels met customer volumes and service standards. Processed clients’ transactions and credit requests; evaluated and followed-up on client inquires.
• Effectively established and maintained banking relationship with HSBC Group Officers in Latin America and local market clientele.
• Substantially involved in branch marketing and business development programs to sell/cross-sell a full range of banking services to present and potential customers.
International Banking Officer (140 Broadway Office), 1/1997 – 3/1999
Developed and maintained strong ties with overseas corporations. Documented and housed information that allowed the International Banking Center to become a vital information source within the Global Business Environment. Review decision making of substantial overdrafts by utilizing Intra Day Exposure Line Services (IDELS) for group related overdrafts up to $50M.
• Increased local awareness of the Global services.
• Surpassed 1997 International Banking Center assigned goals; successfully ncreased Portfolio from 668 to 800.
• Effectively increased IBC balances from $97.2M to $100M.
• Trusted to handle wire transfer release authorization up to $3M.
Operations Officer (140 Broadway Office), 9/1996 – 1/997
Delivered quality customer service at the flagship office. Conducted surprise mini audits and negotiable instrument audits to ensure compliance; and completed monthly and quarterly compliance reports. Performed thorough review of entries on general ledger; reviewed all overdrawn accounts and losses, and developed recovery measures.