The sample below is for a Billing Manager Resume. This resume was written by a ResumeMyCareer professional resume writer, and demonstrates how a resume for a Billing Manager Candidate should be properly created. Our Certified Professional Resume Writers can assist you in creating a professional document for the job or industry of your choice.
123 Main St. • New York, NY 11111
(888) 888-8888 • email@example.com
Driven business professional, strategic planner and accounting leader with more than 20 years of experience. Team leader and excellent billing administrator with exceptional relationship-building skills and resource optimization skills. Committed to increasing revenue, maximizing performance and providing the highest levels of operations satisfaction. Specialist with innovative ideas and strategies, driven to meet goals and exceed expectations.
• Innovative thinker, willing to take the lead, offering excellent communications skills, and exceptional analytical and organizing capabilities.
• Excellent management professional with experience contributing to advanced financial services performance.
• Delivers dynamic, charismatic and straightforward leadership to the workplace environment with track record of excellence in client service management, administrative management, and financial management
Billing • Accounting Policies & Procedures • Profitability • Budgeting • Financial Reporting • Accounting Packages • Cash Management • Financial Operations Management • Financial Audit Management • Financial Accounting • Forecasting • Accounting Structure & Systems • Financial & Non-Financial Reporting Compliance • Strategic Planning • Team Leadership/Motivation • Client Services • Employee Training/Development • Operations Improvement • Profit & Volume Growth
ABC, Stony Brook • NY 09/10-04/12
Accountable for running all aspects of the billing department for satellite office which included A/R, collections, credentialing and practice productivity. Efficiently managed weekly and monthly statistical data and accounting reports.
ABC, PLLC, Massapequa • NY 01/09-9/10
Practice Administrator / Billing Manager
Instrumental as a Practice Administrator of 5 offices, which included 6 Therapists and 15 employees. Verified and updated all credentialing for Physical Therapists on staff. Credentialed all new therapists. Innovatively developed and oversaw the implementation of operational policies, systems and procedures. Managed file maintainence of program software. Entered new CPT, ICD-9 codes and fee schedules. Authored and presented performance appraisals of staff. Recruited and relieved staff as needed.
• Ensured compliance with local, state and federal policies and regulations.
• Compliance with HIPPA and managed statistical data for accounting.
ABC, Plainview • NY 06/08 -09/08
Billing Coordinator / Consultant
Spearheaded all aspects of the billing department for offices including A/R, collections, credentialing, practice productivity, implemented new policies, procedures for staff and create structure for new computer system, trained staff how to use new program.
• Orchestrated collections of $9.9M in a span of 3 months from insurance companies and $1.1M dollars from patients.
ABC, Huntington • NY 10/01- 03/08
Practice / Billing Administrator
Directed the overall operation of Physical Therapy practice including staffing 10 Physical Therapists and 20 support staff; reviewed and analyzed practice productivity, implemented quality improvement programs, established standard practice policies and procedures across three facilities. Also handled financial, billing, operations, facility, appropriate staffing, employee salary structure and performance reviews, credentialing for insurance contracts, ongoing evaluation of managed care contracts and code changes. Ensured that the practice complies with Federal and State regulations.
• Responsible for overall practice billing including evaluation, selection and implementation of a practice management computer system for three facilities.
• Championed the planning, designing, equipping and construction oversight of 3 facilities.
ABC, Bethpage, New York 06/80 – 09/01
Office Manager / Billing Supervisor
• Administrator for Bethpage Medical Laboratory, P.C.- owned by physician shareholders, this is a full service, state licensed public laboratory. Responsibilities included the management of 18 employees, billing, accounts receivables, and collections. Upgraded laboratory information system to interface with billing system. Secured and retained contracts with managed care organizations
EDUCATION AND CREDENTIALS
Health Services Administration
SUNY Empire State College, Old Westbury • NY September 2012
Certification: HIPPA Compliance, Certification 2010
Imagine, Fusion (RIS), Sage Software, Virtual Software, Medical Manager, Med Comp, PT Med, Microsoft Office Professional Suite (Word, Excel and Power Point)
Get Started Now!