The sample below is for a Business Banking and Relationship Management Resume. This resume was written by a ResumeMyCareer professional resume writer, and demonstrates how a resume for a Business Banking and Relationship Management Candidate should be properly created. Our Certified Professional Resume Writers can assist you in creating a professional document for the job or industry of your choice.
Get Started Now!
BUSINESS BANKING & RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT
Hands-on professional with experience leading teams to success in banking and financial services for multinational financial institutions and corporations with national and global presence. Team leader and excellent specialist with exceptional sales, client relationship-building skills, and resource optimization skills. Committed to increasing revenue, maximizing performance and providing the highest levels of customer service. Valued communicator with innovative ideas and strategies, dedicated to meeting goals and exceeding expectations.
• Pragmatic management professional with experience contributing to advanced business banking and financial services performance through alignment of resources.
• Delivers dynamic, charismatic, and straightforward leadership to the workplace environment with track record of excellence in client service management and business development.
• Demonstrated proven ability to hear client needs and establish relevant financial solutions.
Business Banking • Relationship Management • Banking & Financial Management • Compliance • Business Development • Account Management • Strategic Planning • Team Leadership/Motivation • Client Services Administrative Management • Process Improvement • Sales • Customer Service • Resource Optimization
Sovereign Bank, Jersey City • NJ 2011 – Present
AVP, Branch Manager III
Instrumental in fostering a successful and steady stream of business clientele from local COI’s and The Economic Development Corporation. Innovatively implemented career paths for all team members to further train, develop, and boost employee morale.
• Successfully completed quarter with over 80% weighted average performance compared to pervious performance quarter of under 50 % run rate.
Washington Mutual Bank/JP Morgan Chase Lodi • NJ 2008 – 2011 AVP, Financial Center Manager/Regional Business Partner
Facilitated as a regional business banking team lead, responsible for monitoring activity and goal attainment for four local branches. Co-instructed a regional training program to assist Personal Financial Representatives to foster new business relationships, build strategic alliances with COI’s and maximizing on existing book of business. Launched initial phases of behavioural migration to Chase expectancies. Effectively worked with regionally assigned Business Banking Relationship Managers, pre-examined potential clients, prospected new clients and participated in joint business calls. Served as the designated regional point of contact to aid business bankers with lending obstacles and inquiries on proposed loans. Monitored accurate completion of completed loan packets prior to submitting application. Cross trained business bankers from one platform style and product emphasis to another.
• Instilled value to the organization by constructing a referral system for representatives to introduce all clients to one of the Business, Investment, or Mortgage partners which resulted in business shadowed year-over-year growth by 250% and 25% (2009-2010), respectively.
• Consistently ranked in top 20% (18 branches) in region in checking production, in addition achieved over 100% of checking campaign targets, 8 consecutive quarters.
• Awarded certificate of completion in small Business Banking Credit training – Tax returning analysis, courses I & II.
• Displayed consistent growth of business deposits year-over-year by 10% (2009-2010)-7% (2011 YTD), with household density growth of 6.5% in 2009-2010 and 12% growth 2010-2011.
Washington Mutual Bank, Elizabeth • NJ 2006 – 2008
AVP, Financial Center Manager
Efficiently maintained a high level of employee morale and pride throughout the workplace. Successfully cross-trained two personal bankers to move on to be top 25 Business Bankers in Northern NJ/NYC area. Partnered with business specialist and other local branches, in turn consumer and business House-Hold
AVP, Financial Center Manager continued…
density which was collectively increased by approximately 1600, year over year. Co-administered courses on P&L development and analysis for NJ/GA branch managers. Served as Regional Profit and Loss point of contact. Participated in both regional and market focus groups on how to increase revenue on various P&L statements. Consistent execution in sales targets and cost savings management, branch was on path to profitability within 6 years and scored in top 10 percentile in NJ/GA market in compliance/audit scores. Provided cross training on compliance and audit to various staff members.
• Innovatively developed and implemented an, “Operational Action Plan” to aid region in increasing average compliance score.
• Collaborated with local branches on grand opening day to organize off site event at local mall, which secured over 400 consumer checking accounts and 40 business accounts in the first month.
• Closed business from 1/2007-9/2008 consisted of $6M in business loans, $14M in consumer loans, $5.8M in Mortgages, 1500 consumer accounts and 250 business accounts.
• Held #1 position cross country in production for Denovo’s, five months running. Completed year as 3rd ranking branch in the country in production.
• Honored with the “Premier Group” award for top producing branch out of 95, collectively.
Washington Mutual Bank, Wayne • NJ 2005 – 2006
PACE Management Trainee
Orchestrated the collaboration with co-trainee’s to organize charity events for the Heart Walk, Children’s Hope Foundation and local food banks in NY/NJ. Cross trained top performing managers and representatives from various departments including but not limited to national sales, operations, security, business development officers, and lending officers.
• Co-developed and co-organized strategic business campaign in the NJ Meadowlands area resulting in 250 net checking and over $2.2M in consumer lending.
• Successfully completed specialized management training with focus on communication, business management/development, team building, and compliance/audit certifications.
Wyndham International Hotels & Resorts, Elizabeth • NJ 2003 – 2005
Overnight Front Desk Supervisor
Spearheaded the management of 10-15 employees in transient 400 room hotel property in the heart of Newark Airport. Worked closely with Front Office Manager to ensure proper budget and financial balancing of, “The Front of the House.”
• Awarded the “Employee of the year” out of 265 hotel staff members.
• Successfully achieved, “Perfect Sell outs” on 13 different occasions with no interrupted guests.
EDUCATION AND CREDENTIALS
Management B.S Kean University, Elizabeth NJ, 2009
Certificate in Commercial Credit Analysis, NYU, January 2013
Tax Return Analysis Courses I & II
Certified Bank Training in Reading and Analyzing Business Tax Returns, 2010