The sample below is for a CNC Machine Operator Resume. This resume was written by a ResumeMyCareer professional resume writer, and demonstrates how a resume for a CNC Machine Operator Candidate should be properly created. Our Certified Professional Resume Writers can assist you in creating a professional document for the job or industry of your choice.
Get Started Now!
CNC MACHINE OPERATOR
Dynamic and results-focused technical professional with sound experience in setting up, proving-out and operating CNC machines and operating computer numerically controlled production machines. Proficient in handling complex tasks that require mechanical aptitude, with excellent ability to read, follow and develop operating instructions and procedures. Highly reliable in diagnostics, programming, and troubleshooting complex systems with recognized ability to quickly learn new processes, technologies and machinery. Self-motivated and an excellent communicator, adept at accomplishing multiple tasks simultaneously and working effectively under pressure
CNC & Conventional Machine Operations • Manufacturing Machining • Safety Standards
• Quality Control • Lean Manufacturing & 5-S Practices • Process Improvements • Team Coordination
CAREER SKILLS AND HIGHLIGHTS
• Well-experienced with CNC programming, and fixtures on all types of CNC machines, Mills, Lathes, Screw Machines, EDM CNC Grinders , SLA, Laser etch.
• Experienced in developing CNC programs, creating grind wheel pack geometry, and verifying final processes
• Well-practiced in setting up and operating CNC machines including mills lathes, mill, and turn.
• Competent in arranging and operating CNC machine centers for the production of parts for aircraft assemblies including parts for C-130, F-16, F-117, F-22, and F-35.
• Operated parts on assigned CNC mills and lathes to exacting tolerances on the print. Performed process inspection, deburr, and carried out secondary operations for completion of parts.
• Collaborated with Linvatec engineer, doctor, and design personnel in the development of new products and improvement of existing products.
• Selected to attend Unison Corp. in Michigan to learn the programming for the 5-axis CNC grinders.
CNC Programmer MTS Medication Tech 05/2008 – Present
CNC Set Up Operator Lockheed Martin 08/2007 – 05/2008
Mail Carrier US Postal Service 05/2007 – 08/2007
Several Positions Linvatec 04/1989 – 5/2007
Research & Development – Model Shop/Prototype Shop, 1996 – 2007
Lead – Grinding Department, 1996 – 1999
Lead – Turning, Mill Turn, Manual, and Secondary Operations, 1992 – 1996
CNC Set Up Operator, 1990 – 1992
CNC Machine Operator, 1989 – 1990
EDUCATION AND CREDENTIALS
BS in Engineering; St. Petersburg College – Pinellas Park, FL
Vocational in Precision Machining, 1986-1988; Pinellas Technical Education Centers (pTEC) – Clearwater, FL
Software : Feature Cam, Virtual Gibbs, Bob Cad, Master cam, Mazatrol, ProLaze, Lightyear SLA
Mill Turns and Swiss : Morie Sekie MT 2000 9 Axis, Mazak Intagrex 9Axis, Matsura, Wasino, Citizen, Star,
Lathes,/Machining/EDM : Mazak, Miyano, Okuma, OKK, Mori Seiki, Star, Wasino, Brother, Milltronics, Fadal,
Fanu, Robo Drill, Femco, Kitamura, Matsuura,
CNC Grinders : Unison 5 Axis, Anca 5 Axis, Elb creep feed, Magurly creep feed