The sample below is for a Construction Superintendent Resume. This resume was written by a ResumeMyCareer professional resume writer, and demonstrates how a resume for a Construction Superintendent Candidate should be properly created. Our Certified Professional Resume Writers can assist you in creating a professional document for the job or industry of your choice.
Get Started Now!
Accomplished and dynamic professional with solid and diverse experience in the field of construction, eager to contribute management and operational expertise towards supporting the organization in driving business growth and increasing bottom-line profits as a key team member with an extensive experience and recognized success in effective implementation of technical operations and processes to increase productivity of the team. Strong technical and business qualifications with an impressive track record of hands-on experience in construction management, quality control, general foreman and operations management. Strategic thinker and results-oriented recognized ability to handle various organizational functions and lead productive teams in exceeding company goals. A team player with effective interpersonal and communication skills, fluent in Spanish, adept at building productive relationships and building rapport with a diverse set of individuals.
Organizational Leadership • Project Management • Operations Management • Interior Office Build-outs • Team Management • Contract Management • Quality Check • Scheduling • Safety Regulations • Retail Build-outs
CAREER SKILLS AND HIGHLIGHTS
• Excels in organizational planning. Delivers excellence in construction management, team supervision, scheduling, as well as project management.
• Able to work collaboratively with others, gather information, solicit feedback, and implement appropriate course of action to ensure best outcomes.
• Offers unparalleled integrity, initiative, resourcefulness, consistency, and diligence in achieving objectives and both short and long-term goals.
• Results-oriented, able to balance multiple responsibilities, consistently delivering results on time.
• Exceptional ability to build and develop professional relationships. Handled multiple projects on different locations.
• Adept at leading by example, marshaling resources and creating professional atmosphere to accomplish objectives.
• Natural communicator with strong motivational skills and the ability to support operational goals and meet objectives.
• Successfully oversaw subcontractors, scheduled inspections, seek bids and assisted in awarding contracts.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet project schedule.
• Ability to pay attention to details and resolve all issues efficiently.
• Proficient in interior renovations and build-outs.
• Successfully handled interior build-outs to renovation of executive bathrooms at the White House, Andrews Air Force Base, Walter Reed, Vice Presidents Manson, Reagan National airport (TSA), to 2.5 Million dollar bathroom renovation at the Department of Labor.
• Successfully served as Project Superintendent, QC Inspector and General Foreman.
• Successfully handled numerous renovation project such as the Renovation of the Mandarin Oriental Hotel, 1950 Kidwell Drive, SKIF Room at Nuclear Regulatory Commission, Executive Bathroom at White House, New Guard Booths at VP Mansion, Bathroom Renovations at Dept. of Labor, Home Renovation for Major at Walter Reed, Sprinkler Installation and FDA Criminal Investigation Office and Interior Build-outs.
GenCom Construction Co., Alexandria VA Superintendent 5/2009 – 10/2009
Kane Construction Co., Rockville MD Superintendent 7/2005 – 11/2008
Monument Construction, Temple Hills MD Superintendent 9/2001 – 7/2005
Hillian Bros. Construction, Bowie MD Superintendent 10/2000 – 9/2001
Britt Construction, Chantilly, VA Superintendent 9/1999 – 10/2000
Colonial Design &Build Co., Montgomery Village MD Superintendent 6/1995 – 8/1999
EDUCATION AND CREDENTIALS
Degree Title, Year Graduated
University Name, State
First Aid, CPR, Bloodborne Pathogens, Lead Awareness in Construction, 100% Fall Protection, OSHA 30, and USACE Construction Quality Management Certified, C.F.C. Certificate Class 1&2
Virginia Class A License for Building, Commercial Interiors and Electrical
Maryland 2nd Class Operating Engineer License