The sample below is for a Contracts and Procurement Management Resume. This resume was written by a ResumeMyCareer professional resume writer, and demonstrates how a resume for a Contracts and Procurement Management Candidate should be properly created. Our Certified Professional Resume Writers can assist you in creating a professional document for the job or industry of your choice.
Get Started Now!
CONTRACTS AND PROCUREMENT MANAGEMENT
Management specialist with rich experience in operations management and rich knowledge in the areas of contracts and procurementmanagement. Offers unparalleled integrity, initiative, resourcefulness, consistency, and diligence in achieving both short and long-term goals and business objectives. Internal support to departmental operations, adept at handling highly confidential and sensitive company information, maintaining detailed administrative and procedural processes, and retrieving and manipulating data quickly and accurately.
• Exceptionally skilled professional with demonstrated excellence in building and driving superior operation success, leading procurement, inventory control, and strategic planning.
• Champion at program/project development operations. Analytical, intuitive expert with proven record of reaching target customers and identifying emerging trends.
• Adept at leading by example, marshaling resources and creating professional atmosphere to accomplish objectives.
• Natural communicator with strong motivational skills and the ability to support operational goals and meet business objectives.
Administrative Management • Daily Operations Management • Communication • Client Relations • Recruitment & Training • Reporting • Contract Management • Vendor Relations • Compliance • Procurement Management Budget Procurement • Federal Acquisition Regulations • Research • OSHA/JACHO
Portfolio Recorvery Associates, Norfolk, VA Year – Year
Supervisor, Mail Operations
Spearheaded operations and supervised daily staff, mailroom, and inter-office departments ensuring all mail was processed in securely, efficient, and timely manner. Determined daily workflow based on fluctuating volumes of mail. Ensured mail was properly routed to correct inter-office departments, such as probate (death certificates), cease and desist, bankruptcy, accounting, and general counsel. Prepared weekly work schedules and coordinated staffing needs with Human Resources, based on vacation, sick, and personal time off. Trained all mail staff in understanding and applying applicable elements of Fair Debt Collection Practices (FDCPA), as well as established federal regulations, of the U.S. Postal Service.
• Triggered an increase in profitability by 50% by implementing new equipment, and enlisting new business partnerships, without compromising service or efficiency.
• Oversaw and ensure all mail is sorted, prioritized, and distributed properly based on established company guidelines and procedures, in compliance with the United States Postal Service.
United States Postal Service, Location Year – Year
Supervisor, Customer Service
Strategically executed tasks in supervising customer service operations for a high-volume district, matching staff skills to client needs and preparing and monitoring work schedules to ensure effective coverage for daily workloads, as well as allocating, managing, and auditing a monthly budget of $100,000. Recruited, trained, managed, and evaluated performance of 25 employees while continually seeking opportunities for process improvements in service delivery, customer satisfaction, daily operations, and cost control.
• Collaborated on assessing the impact of proposed regulations on postal operations and the public.
• Instrumental in identifying recurring customer service issues with a corrective strategies implementation, creating spreadsheets to track and evaluate business functions, performance measures, and quality control including interpreting rules and regulations related to contractual agreements between the U.S. Postal Service and local and national unions.
Letter Carrier Year – Year
Efficiently completed delivery service on time and professionally represented the Postal Service in all public interactions. Established reputation in leading and organizing the Annual Food Drive, and training and educating new employees.
Sentara Norfolk General Hospital, Norfolk, VA
Radiology Technician/CT Scan Technician
Performed Diagnostic Radiologic exams and Computerized Tomography (CT) Scans and served as a 3rd Shift Lead Technologist.
E-4 Specialist, Honorable Discharge, US Army
EDUCATION AND CREDENTIALS
Graduate Certificate, Contracts Management and Procurement
University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA
BS, Business Administration, in progress
BS, Professional Studies
Kaplan University, Cedar Rapids, IO
Associates of Sciences, Business Administration
Tidewater Community College, Portsmouth, VA
Associate of Science, Radiology
US Army Academy of Health Sciences, Ft. Sam Houston, TX
Security+ Certified Professional – CompTIA – Certification #COMP001009152828
Microsoft Office Professional Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)