The sample below is for a Contracts Manager Resume. This resume was written by a ResumeMyCareer professional resume writer, and demonstrates how a resume for a Contracts Manager Candidate should be properly created. Our Certified Professional Resume Writers can assist you in creating a professional document for the job or industry of your choice.
Get Started Now!
Self-motivated business management professional with 11 years of experience. Detail oriented individual who exemplifies professionalism and an ability to manage multiple projects and tasks at any given moment. Demonstrated history of successful business accounting while providing effective issue resolution for clients and employers. Exemplary leadership qualities and the ability to work with people from varying backgrounds while implementing team values.
♦ Personnel Management ♦ Financial Oversight ♦ Operational Support
♦ Contract Negotiation ♦ Document Coordination ♦ Client Interaction
Professional Duties & Responsibilities
• Provided financial oversight for multimillion dollar construction company
• Directed junior team members ensuring effective and efficient operations
• Created and maintained budgets for new construction projects
• Oversaw accounts receivable valued at more than $2 million weekly
• Analyzed budgets and created weekly reports ensuring profitable operations
• Administered purchase orders for equipment and supply acquisition
• Processed all subcontractor documents including licensure and insurance
• Negotiated subcontractor fees reducing expenses by 10.3%
• Secured subcontractor lien waivers transferring property rights
• Obtained, completed, and submitted all building permits
• Managed all sales contracts, change orders, and lender applications
• Qualified to administer JD Edwards Enterprise One
• Proficient in various homebuilding and accounting software
• Delivered additional administrative support including filing and phones as needed
Comstock Homebuilding Companies (Reston, VA) 2005 – 2010
Comstock Homebuilding Companies (Reston, VA) 1999 – 2010