The sample below is for a Convenience Store Manager Resume. This resume was written by a ResumeMyCareer professional resume writer, and demonstrates how a resume for a Convenience Store Manager Candidate should be properly created. Our Certified Professional Resume Writers can assist you in creating a professional document for the job or industry of your choice.
123 Main St. • New York, NY 11111
(888) 888-8888 • email@example.com
Accomplished and dynamic retail management professional, consistently recognized for effective operations and client relationship management and ability to develop sales and marketing strategies, delivering profitable solutions to attract and maintain accounts and customers, and propel company growth. Demonstrated history of providing leadership and supervision to staff members and various business units. Self-motivated and efficient with a valuable track record in business development and account management strategies, with proven ability to work effectively in busy environments with positive results. Recognized for open 24/7 availability, aimed at troubleshooting problems as they arise.
Account Management • Organizational Leadership • Sales & Marketing • Business Development • Strategic Planning
• Negotiation & Representation Skills • HR & Administrative Functions • Staff Development & Training
ABC, Inc. • Ithaca, NY 2003 – Present
General Store Manager
Manage over $11.6 million in total gross sales and oversee staff with 23 members and six supervisors in carrying out daily operations including human resources, customer service, finance, purchasing, production, equipment maintenance and troubleshooting. Handled accounts payable, accounts receivable, processing state sales tax, daily balancing and reconciliation, ordering and inventory, pricing, purchasing, vendor sourcing and negotiations.
• Effectively steered the company to regain a bottom-line loss of -$25k to a surplus of over $100k, resulting to 500% increase in net profits.
• Obtained a store record-breaking amount in terms of gross sales and net profit in 2006.
• Increased gross sales to over $1.5 million annually and a bottom line net surplus every year. Successfully transitioned the store to a new $15,000 POS system purchase, training, and implementation.
• Coordinated and implemented a $25k annual catering program for Cornell University’s School of Human Ecology.
• Developed and implemented a new customer rewards program.
ABC Federal Credit Union • Ithaca, NY 1996 – 2001
Member Service Representative & Assistant Coordinator – (DFD) Youth Credit Union Program
Handled teller services and records keeping including management of collections, and overdrawn accounts. Established and maintained working relationships with customers and members.
• Facilitated training for youth volunteers in credit union operation.
EDUCATION AND CREDENTIALS
Associate in Applied Science
Cazenovia College – Cazenovia, NY
YMCA Youth Camp
Ithaca Youth Bureau Big Sister/ Big Brother Program
(GIAC) Greater Ithaca Activity Center
(IAAA) Ithaca Asian American Association
Latino Civic Association
Get Started Now!