The sample below is for a CPR and AED Certified Resume. This resume was written by a ResumeMyCareer professional resume writer, and demonstrates how a resume for a CPR and AED Certified Candidate should be properly created. Our Certified Professional Resume Writers can assist you in creating a professional document for the job or industry of your choice.
Get Started Now!
Education State University of New York College of Technology at Canton
Associate of Applied Science, Nursing May 2010
Continuing •Wound care •Geriatric care
Education •Effective pain Management •Child Abuse
•Death and Dying •Grief
•CPR & AED Certified
Licensure Professional Registered Nurse, New York State
Work Hospice of St Lawrence Valley June 2010- Present
• Educate patients and their families about policies and medications
• Provide emotional support for the family and the patient
• Assess Patients health problems and needs, develop and implement nursing care plans
• Maintain medical records
• Initiate and modify patients care plans with strict attention to accurate documentation
• Collaborate with Physicians, professionals from social services, social workers, chaplains, priests, Staff from surrounding hospitals and Nursing homes.
Clinical Canton Potsdam Hospital Jan 2010 – May 2010
Claxton Hepburn Hospital Aug 2009 – Dec 2009
• Participated in in-service on use of wound vac system
• Administered Blood, IM injections, IV push meds,
IV medications, feeding tubes and trach care
• Use therapeutic communication skills
Canton Potsdam Hospital March 2008-May 2008
• Assisted Physician in circumcision of a new born, taught parents post procedure care
• Post OP care of c-section mom, taught both pharmacological and non pharmacological pain relief methods
• Taught parents hospital safety procedure regarding prevention of kidnappings
St. Lawrence Psychiatric Center Jan 2008-March 2008
• Participated in Polydipsia education, emotional awareness- recognition and bipolar groups
• Followed patient through the process of meeting with caseworker, MD and group therapy.
Canton Nursing Home Jan 2007- May 2007
• Perfected Head-to-Toe Assessment and passed medications.
• Refined therapeutic communication skills.
• Encouraged residents to participate in activities and meals.
Professional • American Nurses Association
Affiliations • Medscape Nurses
• Web MD
• Research and supervise care for husband with cancer, finding hospitals with latest treatments.
• Made costumes for local dance studio, maintained a family, cared for elderly grandma and went to school full time.
• Hold my family together during times of great stress and loss.
• Homemaker of 10 years to full time student, single parent of 3 children to a RN.
• Workings with Hospice by providing quality care by
collaborating daily with other team members
• Taught various ages of dance classes.
• Chaperoned school events / Classroom mom
• Assisted a child with CP dance and in pageants.
• Help collect care packages for soldiers
• Blood pressure clinic through SNA.
• Care for elderly neighbors.