The sample below is for a Customer Service Administrative Assistant Resume. This resume was written by a ResumeMyCareer professional resume writer, and demonstrates how a resume for a Customer Service Administrative Assistant Candidate should be properly created. Our Certified Professional Resume Writers can assist you in creating a professional document for the job or industry of your choice.
Get Started Now!
CUSTOMER SERVICE – ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Charismatic and innovative customer service and administrative professional with a proven track record in providing cross-functional leadership regarding daily business operations. Demonstrated history of successfully assisting in a variety of administrative tasks. Combines superior business acumen and group facilitation skills with the ability to promote an all-inclusive, high-performing culture where team members embrace and leverage each others’ talents to achieve full potential. Identifies needs, and collaborates with others and ensures positive outcomes.
Administrative Duties • Phone Management • Deliveries • Client Management • Invoice generation • Supply Oversight • Excel Spreadsheet Preparation • Customer Service • Operations Management • Team Leadership • Resource Optimization
• Directed incoming calls to their appropriate channels, while ensuring daily business acitivities were conducted in an effificient manner.
• Addressed and resolved client queries in an expedited manner.
• Facilitated all inventory management, including ordering supplies as necessary.
• Generated invoices, and prepared excel spreadsheets for accounting purposes
• Assisted through corporate downsizing on two separate occasions
• Received deliveries and managed all UPS delivieres
• Reputation as a strong communicator; experienced in personal training and consulting services for the achievement of personal goals.
• Goal-driven, organized, self starter, dedicated to optimal service standards and client satisfaction.
• Polished communicator, adept at spearheading interaction among multiple clients.
• Offers unparalleled integrity, initiative, resourcefulness, consistency, and diligence in achieving objectives and both short and long term goals.
• Results-oriented, able to balance multiple responsibilities, consistently delivering results on time.
• Adept at leading by example, marshaling resources and creating a natural atmosphere to accomplish objectives.
• Natural communicator with strong motivational skills and the ability to support operational goals and meet objectives.
Edith Roman Associates/Infogroup, New York • NY 1989 – 2011
Dean Witter, New York • NY 1987 – 1989
EDUCATION AND CREDENTIALS
Major: Liberal Arts
Bronx Community College 1992 – 1993