The sample below is for a Customer Service Manager Resume. This resume was written by a ResumeMyCareer professional resume writer, and demonstrates how a resume for a Customer Service Manager Candidate should be properly created. Our Certified Professional Resume Writers can assist you in creating a professional document for the job or industry of your choice.
123 Main St. • New York, NY 11111
(888) 888-8888 • firstname.lastname@example.org
CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGEMENT
Innovative and creative Customer Service and Production Management professional with a proven track record in providing call center support while driving brand growth and improving customer service initiatives. Experienced business professional recognized for building strong customer relationships while leveraging product knowledge to achieve problem resolution and brand success. Able to effectively provide quality service and support for customers in all industries.
Customer Service/Support • Call Center Experience • Brand Development • Team Focused
Communications • User Training • Customer Relations • Operations Improvement
ABC (ABC Corporation), Niagara Falls • NY 2010 – Present
Excellent customer service and support for high volume inbound/outbound calls and reply through e-mail that negate return call backs. Develop strong rapport with inter-departments and financial aid offices that facilitate open communications for quick resolve on customer issues. Ensure knowledge of current system updates and provide professional administration of all company policies and procedures.
• Understanding of corporate and competitive landscape.
ABC, Niagara Falls • NY 2009 – 2010
Customer Support Representative
Oversee Customer Service support lines in high volume Call Center and part of a diverse and multi-cultural support team. Continuously focus on call center performance and ensured policies and procedures were met
• Effectively contribute to meeting/exceeding all key performance indicators and business objectives and meet all customer satisfaction levels for quality service and support.
• Provided immediate assistance and presented information to internal and external sources through in-person and over the phone support.
ABC, Apopka • FL 1991 – 2008
Managed all facets of Production and Bindery oversight and interfaced with project teams for technical and business project contributions. Developed Project plans and analyzed workforce and business requirements for successful project completion. Collaborated with inter-department management to plan and prepare specific business plans and interfaced with project teams and hosted technical sessions to ensure project deliverables were met. Developed cost containment strategies that saved operating expenditures while still meeting all client requirements. Managed deposits, mail, photo pickups, and maintaining equipment within the print industry.
• Effective oral and written communications—making key recommendations and changes in product orders and documented changes to improve and support business activities.
• Recruited and managed all Production personnel and provided end user training in operation systems.
• Focused compliance with Company Standards and cGMP.
EDUCATION AND CREDENTIALS
International Technical Institute – 1990
Real Estate license – 2008
Get Started Now!