The sample below is for a Cyber Security Resume Sample. This resume was written by a ResumeMyCareer professional resume writer, and demonstrates how a resume for a Cyber Security Resume Sample should properly be created. Our Certified Professional Resume Writers can assist you in creating a professional document for the job or industry of your choice. A professional resume writing service can significantly increase your changes of securing employment in a quick time manner.
Get Started Now!
Results-focused and dynamic professional, with diverse experience steering and directing all aspects of operations, business development, and project management. Highly reliable with strong working knowledge of promoting security awareness to ensure system security and to improve server and network efficiency. Efficient and highly motivated with working knowledge of the principles and techniques of effective supervision and training, and ability to work effectively in busy environments with positive results. Proactive with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, experienced in working with different teams and personalities including clients and vendors as well as working on own initiative.
Operations & Project Management • Business Development • Strategic Planning & Development
• Cyber Security Management • Payroll Management • Staff Development & Training • Administrative Functions
Clive Aldred Inc. • Clinton, MD 10/2010 – Present
Oversee all general administrative activities as well as management of staff including all payroll activities and payroll vendor relation. Monitor contract relation activities for compliance and audits and process a variety of accounting documents, including invoices and travel expense and claims for correctness and completeness. Keep management fully abreast of all aspect of business activities.
• Manage communication flow including staff relations and responding to incoming and outgoing inquiries.
• Handle payroll activities, and facilitate accountant and auditors inquiries
Automated Graphic Systems, Inc. • Waldorf, MD 05/2007 – 05/2009
Internet Project Manager
Collaborated with customers on issues regarding internet services. Followed up with customers to ensure delivery of appropriate resolution. Coordinate efforts with programmers and designers; communicated relevant information to the IT Specialist and programmers.
• Served as project manager for all internet projects. Supported hosting customer’s website request.
• Coordinate project specifications and flow charts for projects in planning stages. Attend sales and production meetings.
• Manage internet project budgets including monthly and quarterly billing.
MV Transit • Silver Springs, MD 02/2006 – 01/2008
Transit Dispatcher Coordinator
Supervised 15 to 20 dispatchers. Coordinated up to 30 metro vans handicap accessible used throughout the Washington D.C. metro area. Ensured that clients are picked up and dropped off in a safe and timely manner;
• Ensured all requests for customer service transportation were made available daily for review by the owners of the company by using various programs, email, faxes, radios, and phones.
• Handle all incoming correspondence. Respond to incoming calls from clients with appointment inquiries.
Radio One • Lanahm, MD 2005 – 2006
Performed administrative duties and assisted the Promotions Director with promotional initiatives including advertising and public relations. Managed sand coordinated set-up of live broadcast equipments.
EDUCATION AND CREDENTIALS
Master of Science in Cyber Security, expected graduation – 2014
University of Maryland – University College
Bachelor of Science in Mass Communication / Management (with Honors), 05/2007
Bowie State University – Bowie, MD