The sample below is for a Demand Forecasting Capabilities Specialist Resume. This resume was written by a ResumeMyCareer professional resume writer, and demonstrates how a resume for a Demand Forecasting Capabilities Specialist Candidate should be properly created. Our Certified Professional Resume Writers can assist you in creating a professional document for the job or industry of your choice.
Get Started Now!
Innovative and creative business specialist with a proven track record in managing business operations on a large scale from conception to launch while driving brand growth and improving sales. Experienced analyst recognized for building strong client and customer relationships while leveraging excellent negotiating skills to achieve brand success. Respected business manager with extensive experience in the industry adept at identifying emerging trends and opportunities.
Areas of expertise include:
• Passionate business development specialist, skilled in impacting the visibility, profitability, and performance of the brand through orchestration of competitive market intelligence and brand positioning.
• Track record of developing highly successful campaigns within budget, on schedule and surpassing corporate goals. Excellence in creating and managing revenue streams.
• Strategically delivers solutions in revenue enhancement including customer, product and channel management; sales-force effectiveness; pricing optimization and market positioning.
• Adept at leading by example, marshalling resources and creating professional atmosphere to accomplish objectives.
• Natural communicator with strong motivational skills and the ability to support operational goals and meet business objectives.
Business Development • Brand Management • Training & Development • Sourcing • Communications Contract/Vendor Negotiation • Operations Management • Trend/Risk Analysis • Business Metrics Forecasting/Projections • Strategic Planning • Pricing/Revenue Optimization • Process Improvement Relationship Management • Presentations • Sales Development • Brand Development • Product Design & Selection • Product Placement • Team Leadership • Program Development
Unilever, Englewood Cliffs • NJ 2010 – Present
Demand Forecasting Capabilities Specialist
Accountable for providing support to all Demand Planners and Managers by instituting best practice and providing thought leadership. Efficiently trained Supply Chain teams on forecasting analytics and use of robust database reporting tools. Partnered with global project leads to execute major North America transition to a new SAP planning module. Created new tools for Customer Marketing to analyze bias and sales trends in order to refine short-term forecasts. Audited S&OP process and collaborated with senior management on development of an efficient standardized model.
• Triggered an increase in forecast accuracy and enhanced order fulfillment by 10% for a $300M portfolio of hand and body lotions.
• Honored with numerous internal excellence awards for customer service improvement and configuration of multi-level statistical models.
Siemens, Osram Sylvania Lighting Division, Danvers • MA 2008 – 2010
Associate, Rotational Leadership Development Program – Demand Planning
Instrumental in retail demand planning including analysis of forecast performance and reconciliation of exceptions. Skillfully analyzed major grocery accounts point-of-sale trends, shipments, and consumption in order increase forecast accuracy.
• Successfully managed demand planning for high-growth innovation products and worked with buyers to ensure component readiness.
Information Technology Business Systems
Strategically used technology integrated supply chain processes ranging from forecasting to product deployment. Effectively collaborated with master data team to configure SAP system for third party logistics and co-packaging initiatives. Aided Lighting Services business by solving complex service confirmation errors to allow for revenue recognition.
• Conceptualized, implemented and administered sophisticated intranet application performance monitoring systems.
Gartner Inc, Boston • MA 2007 – 2007
IT Strategies Research Intern
Interfaced with CIOs and SVPs of Fortune 500 retailers and software vendors in advisory and strategy sessions.
• Co-authored a highly regarded analyst publication, The Retail Software Market Sizing Report, 2006-2011.
Grayling UK Public Relations, London • UK 2006 – 2006
Brief description with an accomplishment.
7DollarPosters.com, Babson Park • MA 2004 – 2008
Spearheaded eBay business operations, including the sales of computers and computer parts with a revenue 200k, over 1K in transactions.
Allure, Women’s Clothing Boutique, Location
Traveled extensively to Middle East to negotiate with vendors and procure goods. Innovatively designed and managed the company website.
EDUCATION AND CREDENTIALS
Leonard N. Stern School of Business, New York University, New York • NY
BS, Business Management
Babson College, Wellesley • MA
Honors Program Study Abroad, Management Course, Business Negotiations
London School of Economics, London • UK
Summer Program, Courses in Economics and Business Law
University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia • PA
License: Real Estate
Business Systems Process Development, Manugistics Planning and Administration, SAP ERP including MRP and APO, Data Intensive Research, Statistical Modeling and Analytics, Microsoft Excel Power User Intranet and E-commerce Administration, HTML and ASP.net Web Development , Technical Resource Management
PROFESSIONAL & CIVIC AFFILIATIONS
First Degree Martial Arts Black Belt, Tang Soo do Karate
Eagle Scout & Assistant Scoutmaster, Boy Scouts of America