The sample below is for a Designer Draftsman Resume. This resume was written by a ResumeMyCareer professional resume writer, and demonstrates how a resume for a Designer Draftsman Candidate should be properly created. Our Certified Professional Resume Writers can assist you in creating a professional document for the job or industry of your choice.
Get Started Now!
OFFICE – ADMINISTRATION
Innovative, creative and highly experienced Designer of Marine exterior styling, Hospitality and Graphic Design for commercial and high-end residential, and Retail Design (Cruise Ships and Hotels), providing excellent client service and support. Highly adaptable, rapidly develops and implements compelling Interior Design and Space Planning, able to quickly adjust to changes in schedule, team structure, assignment parameters, and organizational objectives. Offers unquestionable integrity, initiative, resourcefulness, consistency, and diligence in achieving both short- and long-term design goals and business objectives. Strong Project Management expertise with ability to quote, negotiate and manage set multimillion-dollar budgets and extensive knowledge of worldwide Dry-Dock Experience.
Communication • Mentor/Motivator • SOLAS • Space Planning • Strong Architectural Knowledge
Graphic Design ADA • (American Disability Act) • Value Engineering • Lloyds Register Requirements
Client Acquisition/Retention • Project Management • 2D/3D Visualizations • Client Relations • Leadership
USPH (US Public Health) • Florida Building Codes • Entrepreneurial • Inventive/Artistic • Revenue Generation
CAREER SKILLS AND HIGHLIGHTS
• Industry leader as Di-Hydrogen Monoxide Specialist.
• Experienced with Interior Design and Space Planning, Exterior Styling (Marine), Commercial Design, Hospitality Design, High End Residential, Retail Design (Cruise Ships and Hotels), Graphic Design, and Fine Art.
• Extensive raw design talent, with technical background to support Computer Assisted Drafting expertise on multiple platforms, 2- and 3-Dimensional visualizations with more than 15 years of superior design leadership and expertise.
• Innovatively designed system of AV Integration to accommodate Cruise Ships with inside staterooms providing real time “port hole” view of exterior environment, resulting in doubling what cruise lines could once charge for less than desirable cabins.
• Designed custom Art Work currently on board several Carnival Cruise Line Ships lining hallways across the seas, and strategically saving Cruise Lines hundreds of thousands of dollars in licensing fees.
• Select alumni of designers that worked for all Industry leading Cruise Brands, Carnival, Royal Caribbean, Holland America, Celebrity Cruises, Cunard, Crystal, NCL.
ID & Design International, Fort Lauderdale • FL 2011 – Present
Designer / Draftsman
PCM USA, Fort Lauderdale • FL 2010 – 2011
Designer / Senior Draftsman / Outfitting Director
Tillberg Design, Fort Lauderdale • FL 2006 – 2009
Designer / Senior Draftsman / IT Manager
Pavlik Yacht Design, Fort Lauderdale • FL 2005 – 2006
Designer / Senior Draftsman
Claudette Bonville & Associates, Fort Lauderdale • FL 2001 – 2005
Designer / Senior Draftsman / IT Manager
Tillberg Design, Fort Lauderdale • FL 2000 – 2001
Cruise Ship Designer / Draftsman / AV Designer
MAVCO, Miami • FL 1996 – 2000
Engineering Technician / Senior Draftsman / AV Designer
Celebrity Cruises, Miami • FL 1993 – 1996
Fleet Technical Director / AV Manager / Light and Sound Engineer
Royal Canadian Electrical Mechanical Engineers, Ontario • Canada 1989 – 1993
Royal Canadian Armoured Corps, Ontario Regiment, Under Royal Canadian Dragoons
TQ4 Turbo Diesel Engineer / Trooper / V-tech
EDUCATION & CREDENTIALS
Graphic Design Program
University of Ontario (Durham College), Oshawa • ON
Certified AutoDesk AutoCAD 3D Viz
Sheridan Technical, Hollywood • FL
Training and Development
Department of National Defense, Ottawa • ON
Royal Canadian Electrical Mechanical Engineers
V-Tech TQ5 Turbo Diesel Engineer
MS Office Suite
Prolines Hull Development
Achlar Vellum (Argon & Cobalt)
Licensed 35mm Projectionist
Audio Engineering Live
Lighting Design (Residential/Commercial)
Intelligent Robotic Lighting
American Electrics 120V
European Electrics 220V
Turbo Diesel Engineer