The sample below is for a Director of Social Media and Communications Resume. This resume was written by a ResumeMyCareer professional resume writer, and demonstrates how a resume for a Director of Social Media and Communications Candidate should be properly created. Our Certified Professional Resume Writers can assist you in creating a professional document for the job or industry of your choice.
Get Started Now!
Sought-after hospitality management professional with demonstrated excellence in marketing, event planning, revenue generation, and operations management. Expert-level management strategist who resurrects faltering divisions and restores profitability. Skillful at establishing process improvements that advance performance levels and drive company objectives. Exceptional record of multi-unit management and improved customer satisfaction levels.
• Exceptionally skilled professional with demonstrated excellence in building and driving superior operation success, leading projects, development, and strategic planning.
• Adept at leading by example, marshaling resources and creating professional atmosphere to accomplish objectives.
• Natural communicator with strong motivational skills and the ability to support operational goals and meet business objectives.
Business Administration & Management • Strategic Planning • Resource Allocation • Team Leadership Customer Service • Hospitality Management • Client Relations • Sales & Marketing • Business Development Communications • Operations Management & Improvement • Cross Functional Team Development • Resource Optimization • Social Media Tools • Brand Management • Web 2.0 & Strategic Media Campaigns
Mercadito Hospitality • Chicago • Miami • New York City 2010 – Present
Director of Social Media and Communications
Innovatively created, developed, and managed marketing campaigns for Mercadito Hospitality while effectively driving brand awareness, consumer engagement, and traffic to all social media pages, websites, and to all locations. Continuously monitored online public relations to ensure the success of all marketing programs and campaigns as well as the maintenance, image, and reputation of the brand. Strategically assessed social media marketing strategies to determine rate of return. Identified and tapped into new channels to
optimize ROI and fuelled revenue growth.
• Efficiently Archived, monitored, and strategically circulated all digital collateral regarding the brand of Mercadito throughout all channels of Web 2.0 to ensure maximum consumer engagement, marketability, and profitability regarding the brand of Mercadito.
• Successfully achieved a strong, visible media presence and developed marketing concepts and campaigns with viral potential creating the visibility and identity of the brand of Mercadito on all channels of communication.
Sushisamba • Chicago • Miami • New York City 2009 – 2010
Social Media Manager
Authored, developed, and managed marketing campaigns for SUSHISAMBA via Social Media while effectively driving brand awareness, consumer engagement, and traffic to all social media pages, websites and all locations. Articulated a strong, visible media presence and developed marketing concepts and campaigns with viral potential creating the visibility and identity of the brand of Sushisamba on all channels of communication.
• Continuously monitored online public relations to ensure the success of all marketing programs and campaigns as well as the maintenance, image, and reputation of the brand.
• Proficiently assessed social media marketing strategies to determine rate of return. Identified and tapped into new channels to optimize ROI and fuel revenue growth.
Host of Chicago, Chicago • IL 2008 – 2010
Launched an independent concierge and viral marketing program for over twenty of Chicago’s most prominent restaurants and nightclubs. Effectively worked and served as a direct liaison between owners, concierges, marketing directors, consumers and event planners to ensure brand image, reservations and traffic to the establishments through targeted viral marketing campaigns, as well as an operator based concierge reservations program.
Crobar, Chicago • IL 2006 – 2008
Spearheaded all levels of operations at Crobar, one of the city of Chicago’s most legendary and historic nightclubs. Served as a bartender, floor host, promoter and manager in order to ensure optimum performance of the establishment on all levels.
EDUCATION AND CREDENTIALS
Saint Xavier University, Chicago • IL
Blogger, WordPress, TypePad, Live Writer, FeedBlitz, Bloglines, Hootsuite, Tweetdeck, MS Office 2010, LinkedIn, Facebook, MySpace,Flickr, Twitter,Ning, HTML / HTML Editors, YouTube, Digg, del.icio.us, Vimeo, StumbleUpon, Technorati, Reddit, Foursquare, Gowala, PitchEngine, ReportingOn, Twellow, Wikipedia, Second Life/Virtual Worlds, TweetAdder, Plurk, Photoshop PS5