The sample below is for a Electrical Foreman Superintendent Resume. This resume was written by a ResumeMyCareer professional resume writer, and demonstrates how a resume for a Electrical Foreman Superintendent Candidate should be properly created. Our Certified Professional Resume Writers can assist you in creating a professional document for the job or industry of your choice.
Get Started Now!
Innovative and creative superintendent with a proven track record in managing business operations on a large scale. Manager recognized for building strong client and customer relationships while leveraging excellent negotiating skills to achieve brand success. Respected project manager with extensive experience in the construction and electrical installation industry adept at identifying emerging trends and opportunities.
• Passionate project specialist, skilled in impacting the visibility, profitability and performance of the brand through orchestration of resources and staff.
• Track record of delivering highly successful campaigns within budget, on schedule and surpassing corporate goals. Excellence in creating and managing operations.
• Adept at leading by example and creating professional atmosphere to accomplish objectives. Natural communicator with strong motivational skills and the ability to support operational goals and meet business objectives.
Project Management • Construction Management • Vendor Relations • Team Leadership • Communications Customer Satisfaction • Client Relations • Operations Improvement • Bidding & Negotiations • Electrical Installations • Contract Management • Equipment & Machinery • Layout Design • Administrative Management
DWG & Associates, Las Vegas • NV 2010 – Present
Spearheaded electrical repair operations at Creech AFB, Indian Springs, NV.
Electrical Design and Construction LLC, Las Vegas • NV 2009 – 2010
Accountable for commercial projects ranging from hotel/casinos, schools, hospitals and many various tenant improvements. Coordinated work force, ordered and managed material. Efficiently maintained positive working relationship with general contractor and processed change orders.
Pulte Homes, Las Vegas • NV 2005 – 2008
Successfully managed the construction of new homes from the ground up, pre-construction planning and scheduling. Proficiently managed house costs, budgets and managed trade relationships. Orchestrated positive relationships with customers and buyers.
• Oversaw 4,000+ unit Del Webb “Anthem” super communities in Henderson and Mesquite, NV.
• Won Pulte’s prestigious “TOPS” award for customer service 2 years in a row.
Arco Electric, Las Vegas • NV 2000 – 2005
Handled installation of all aspects of an electrical system in commercial projects that induced underground installation, rough building, top out and finish.
Prior 2000: Worked as an Apprentice Electrician at Helix Electric, Las Vegas • NV
EDUCATION AND CREDENTIALS
Associated Builders and Contractors, Las Vegas • NV
4 Year Apprenticeship – Electrical
University of Nevada Las Vegas, Las Vegas • NV