The sample below is for a Electrician Professional Resume. This resume was written by a ResumeMyCareer professional resume writer, and demonstrates how a resume for a Electrician Professional Candidate should be properly created. Our Certified Professional Resume Writers can assist you in creating a professional document for the job or industry of your choice.
Get Started Now!
A time-served and suitably qualified electrician with extensive knowledge of all types of electrical systems, electrical legislation, codes, and standards of practice with extensive experience in installing, maintaining and testing electrical systems and equipment including wires, generators and electrical gadgets. Excellent analytical skills with ability to diagnose, troubleshoot, and repair various equipment and mechanical faults, adept at engaging requirements and adhering to industry regulations. Enthusiastic individual and an excellent communicator recognized for ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships across cross-functional teams and diverse individuals at any levels.
Project Management & Coordination • Facilities Management • Interpretation of Wiring Diagrams & Floor Plans
• Diagnosing Electrical Faults • Tools & Testing Equipment • Electrical & General Maintenance Tasks
CAREER SKILLS AND HIGHLIGHTS
• Well-experienced in building electrical service rooms and generator systems, as well as installation of lighting fixtures, receptacles, switches, low voltage equipment, fire alarm systems, telephone system, data, basic, circuitry, and main feeders.
• Skilled in working with different voltages (120/208VAC and 277/480VAC); and in running Galvanize conduit systems from 1” to 4”.
• Well-practiced in using different tools such as core drills, pipe benders among others.
Five Star Electric, Ozone Park • NY 2/2007 – 11/2011
Construction and renovation of NYC schools – new Electrical Service rooms and Generator Systems
Ryan Electric • NJ 5/2006 – 12/2006
Renovation for a Private School – wiring for Branch Circuits and Fire Alarm Systems
Okane Electric, New York • NY 4/2005 – 3/2006
New Court House – wiring for Branch Circuit and Home Runs
Sun Light Electric, Brooklyn • NY 7/1999 – 3/2005
Lead Man – New construction and renovation for NYC schools
Gilston Electric, New York • NY 6/1997 – 7/1999
Renovation for NYC Schools, NYC Sewage Treatment Plants and NYC Housing Projects
Action Electric, Bronx • NY 3/1996 – 6/1997
NYC Subway System – Installation of EDR Rooms and Tunnel Lighting Systems
Tratataros Construction, Brooklyn • NY 9/1988 – 3/1996
Foreman/ Renovation for GSA of Federal Government Agencies
EDUCATION AND CREDENTIALS
Electrical Construction Training, 1983 – 1987
Pima Community College Apprentice Program
Supervision Training Course (IBEW LU#3) • Estimating Basic Course (IBEW LU#3)
• Estimating Advance Course (IBEW LU#3) • Confine Space Training Course (IBEW LU#3)
OSHA 10 Course (IBEW LU#3) • Introduction to Project Management (IBEW LU#3)