The sample below is for a Equipment Maintenance Resume. This resume was written by a ResumeMyCareer professional resume writer, and demonstrates how a resume for a Equipment Maintenance Candidate should be properly created. Our Certified Professional Resume Writers can assist you in creating a professional document for the job or industry of your choice.
Get Started Now!
Responsible and highly motivated professional with solid and diverse experience in supervising, maintenance and repair of hydraulic systems and cable systems. Highly reliable with profound technical knowledge, diagnostics, troubleshooting, problem analysis and problem-solving skills adept at engaging requirements while designing solutions based on strong technical expertise and experience. Accountable and detail oriented professional with the ability to be productive and focused in pressure filled situations.
Operations Management • Equipment Maintenance • Safety Regulation Implementation • Equipment Inspection
Patuxent River Maryland Naval Air Station 11/2009 – 9/2012
Fixed hydraulics and cables on catapult and arresting gear equiptmet. Conducted maintence and inspections on various equiptment, while diagnosing problems and performing repairs accordance with tech pubs,schematic drawings,and other specifications. Conducted thorough inspections of equiptment, and created and maintained documents on maintenance findings,progress,and work accomplishment.
• Served as a collateral duty inspector on various maintenance checks.
• Conducted major over hauls of equiptment – directly managed all tag out sheets, maintenance action forms, and maintenance log books.
• Conducted special and routine inspections, as required by regulations.
United States Navy 8/2004 – 9/2012
Conducted maintenance and examined various pieces of equipment that includes hydraulics and cables to locate malfunctions, and dismantles and repairs defective equipment, using hand tools and power tools. Served as leading supervisor for the ships tile team personnel, managed rehabbing and oversaw over 200,000 sq ft of flooring on ship. Handled and supervised over 50 tile team members. Diagnosed problems and performed repairs following manuals, schematic diagrams, and other specifications, utilizing hand tools, power tools, and electrical and electronic test equipment. Conducted routine and special inspections as required by regulations.
• Received Letter of Accommodation and Navy and Marine Corps Achievement Medal for leadership/devotion.
• Awarded Meritorious Unit Commendation, and received two Good Conduct Medals.
John C Stennis (CVN-74) Bremerton WA 10/2004 – 10/2009
Conducted inspections, performed scheduled maintenance and necessary repairs. Determined the source of the problems, and replaced any defective components. Created and maintained aircraft logbooks. Ensured aircraft is maintained and in airworthy condition. Ensured policy and procedure compliance, maintaining safety within operations.
• Served as collateral duty inspector for maintenance actions and repairs. kept updated maintenance log books.
• Lead Supervisor for over 50 ships tile team members.
• Directed ordering of materials,supplies,and tools required to complete over 200,000 sq. ft of refurbished decking onboard the ship. Reduced costs by over $500,000 in materials and labor as leading petty officer of the tile team.
Todd Gray-Integral Wireless Communications, Reading PA 1/2002 – 6/2004
Supervised the activities performed in all work units within an office, including office management, implementation of procedures, case management and processing, records management.
EDUCATION AND CREDENTIALS
Phoenixville Area High School, Phoenixville, PA, 1997
Hazmat Certified: Forklift Operator Certified: Workcenter Supervisor Certified: Quality Assurance Certified: Collateral Duty Certified: Certified Professional Tile Setter