The sample below is for a Event Manager Sales Resume. This resume was written by a ResumeMyCareer professional resume writer, and demonstrates how a resume for a Event Manager Sales Candidate should be properly created. Our Certified Professional Resume Writers can assist you in creating a professional document for the job or industry of your choice.
Get Started Now!
Dedicated results-oriented and client-focused individual with proven strengths in event management and sales with a strong desire to play an integral part in the operation and success of an organization. A highly dedicated individual and a proven leader with documented success in progressively dynamic and challenging positions, with working knowledge of the principles and techniques of effective supervision. Innovative strategic thinker and well-experienced in managing numerous projects with ease, while satisfying client’s needs and management’s objectives. Dependable professional with proven ability to thrive under pressure, deliver excellence, establish authentic relationships, implement new technology and ideas to ensure cost effective event spending. Proactive with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, experienced in working with different personalities including clients and vendors as well as working on own initiative.
• Organizational Leadership • Hospitality and Lodging Management • Staff Development
• Strategic Planning and Coordination • Operations Management • Client Relationship
• Sales & Marketing Strategy • Budget & Inventory • Process Improvement
CAREER SKILLS AND HIGHLIGHTS
• Excels in organizational planning. Delivers excellence in managing and supervising personnel, staff development and training, sales, marketing, Real Estate sales, special events planning, budgets and inventory.
• Able to work collaboratively with others, gather information, solicit feedback, and implement appropriate course of action to ensure best outcomes.
• Offers unparalleled integrity, initiative, resourcefulness, consistency, and diligence in achieving objectives and both short and long-term goals.
• Results-oriented, able to balance multiple responsibilities, consistently delivering results on time.
• Natural communicator with strong motivational skills and ability to support operational goals and meet objectives.
• Highly skilled and reliable in providing assistance, with ability to follow instructions and work on a team.
• Exceptional ability to build and develop professional relationships.
• Proven ability to develop, train and motivate sales personnel to improve and achieve sales goal.
• Organize and plan special events and banquets including weddings, birthdays, and specific holiday parties.
• Served as event director for all on and offsite events, trade shows, and press conferences.
Sales Executive – Property Manager 2010 – Present
Chase International/Truckee River Homes & Tahoe Truckee Vacation Properties, Truckee • CA
Vice President of Business Development/Regional Sales Director 2010 – 2012
Genix Energy, Truckee • CA
Sales and Marketing Executive 2008 – 2010
DMB Development – Kukui’ula Luxury Resort, Kauai • HI
Event Coordinator/Lodging Manager/Sales Executive 2004 – 2008
Intrawest Development/Honua Kai Luxury Resort/Ka’anapali, Maui • HI
Real Estate Sales/Sales Executive 2000 – 2004
East West Partners Dev. Group, Old Greenwood, Grays Crossing, Village at Northstar, Truckee • CA
Event Director/Marketing/Sales Executive 1995 – 2000
DMB and Highland Management Group, Lahontan. Truckee • CA
Sales and Marketing Director 1991 – 1995
Computer Television Network, Lake Tahoe • CA
EDUCATION AND CREDENTIALS
Bachelors Degree in Business/Marketing, Santa Barbara Business College
California Real Estate License: Hawaii Real Estate License: Nevada Real Estate License
Tahoe Mountain Club Founder Member – Truckee, CA: Truckee Chamber of Commerce: Truckee Rotary