The sample below is for a Event Marketing and Sales Representative Resume. This resume was written by a ResumeMyCareer professional resume writer, and demonstrates how a resume for a Event Marketing and Sales Representative Candidate should be properly created. Our Certified Professional Resume Writers can assist you in creating a professional document for the job or industry of your choice.
Get Started Now!
Enthusiastic, attentive, proactive, innovative team player in hospitality industry with outstanding background in strategic planning, business development, deal closing, marketing, sales, and project management. Seeking employment in hospitality, event marketing, or non-profit organization where creativity and efficiency are highly valued.
• Specialize in packaging, branding, collateral development, promotions, merchandising, campaign management, event planning and execution, relationship management, and customer satisfaction.
• Excel in consumer products, client relations, food and beverage business lines.
• Collaborate with clients to develop long-term business plans and goals.
• Produce and present multi-dimensional marketing and promotional plans to make meaningful consumer connections and promote brand activity across wide-ranging industries.
• Execute high-impact marketing programs, evaluate performance, and realize continuous improvement.
• Capitalize on new market trends.
• Maintain excellent performance level in highly charged atmospheres.
Strategic Lifestyle Marketing Experiential Event Planning Project Management Timelines Territory Development
Vendor & Account Management Marketing Proposal Writing Conceptualize & Procure Events Logistics
Strategic & Creative Thinker Speaker/Talent Procurement Strategic Event Marketing Planning Social Media
Marketing Collateral Development Research & Analysis Outstanding Customer/Vendor Relations
Budget Control/Client Visibility Deadline-Driven Sponsorship Management & Fulfillment Brand Management
Client Relations Creative Marketing Talent Booking Promotions Sponsorships Media Placement
Tour Management Nightlife Brand Positioning Strategy Formulation Analysis Presentations
Problem Solving Forecasting
PHOENIX BEVERAGES, INC. 2006 to Present
Event Marketing & Sales Representative Long Island City, New York
Championed massively successful marketing and sales initiatives for regional distribution and bottling company with annual sales in excess of $500M. Organize and host on-premise sampling events and facilitate product seminars. Coordinate pre-event logistics and managed parades, charity events, and other special events.
• Coordinate and participate in promotional activities such as on/off-premise sampling events, product seminars to market products and increase sales revenue.
• Generate accounts with New York City area restaurants, bars, nightclubs and food suppliers.
• Achieve monthly sales goals with development and management of new business accounts to New York City restaurants, bars, and food suppliers.
• Train and motivate new staff on sales, account management, presentations, and product positioning.
• Train new merchandisers on product positioning, sales closing, and account relations.
Arrange promotional events in New York City restaurants, lounges, night clubs, and bars designed to publicize brands and increase sales. Propose and present new promotional campaigns.
• Strategically host on-premise sampling events and facilitate product seminars and in-store tasting for accounts to successfully increase sales.
• Maximize product visibility, interest, and sales through innovative floor displays, racks, window displays, and other point-of-sale materials and merchandising programs.
• Prospect, penetrate and secure new accounts via in-person sales calls with various New York City area restaurants, taverns and food suppliers.
• Promotes sales growth and customer base expansion through new account development, marketing campaigns, special promotions, relationship building, stewardship, and public relations initiatives.
• Recruits and trains new employee “brand ambassadors” to represent the brands distributed by Phoenix.
PAIGE MANAGEMENT GROUP 2010
Event Planner Assistant New York, New York
Supported Event Director in management of 2 upscale restaurants-bars in New York City. Participated in event planning, and managed project lifecycles for as many as 10 events per week with as many as 400 attendees. Planned and managed events, club promotions, and fundraisers.
• Pioneered marketing strategies to build demographics through research, cold-calling, and networking.
• Catered to local businesses, meet-up groups, Facebook clubs, charities, and young professional organizations to boost number of events held at both venues throughout slow period.
• Recruited and trained hundreds of onsite staff members, and engaged in training of new interns.
CLUBFONE Summers 2002, 2003, and 2004
Event Planner New York, New York
Coordinated and confirmed dinner, nightclub, and show reservations for member clients for provider of local listings for nightlife entertainment.
• Assessed program effectiveness, and continuously explored new entertainment venues.
• Developed and maintained constructive working relationships with clients and service providers.
PROMOCEANS LTD. Summers 2001 and 2002
Event Planner New York, New York
Defined event requirements through performance of client needs assessments, and participated in lifecycle event planning and management for provider of student events, including proms, fundraisers, and class trips.
• Monitored all aspects of events, including site selection, vendor negotiation, floral and food selections, and onsite management of event.
• Oversaw event activities to ensure compliance with applicable regulations and laws, ensure participant satisfaction, and provide issue resolutions.
B.S., Hospitality Management
Syracuse University, Syracuse, New York
Entertainment & Events Marketing, Tisch School of Continuing Education at NYU
WSET Level 2 Intermediate Certificate in Wines & Spirits, Wine & Spirits Education Trust
Fundraising & Grant Making, Heyman School of Continuing Education at NYU
Strategies & Trends in Internet Fundraising, Heyman School of Continuing Education at NYU
Special Events Marketing, Tisch School of Continuing Education at NYU
Special Events Volunteer, Education Through Music
Special Events Volunteer, American Cancer Society
Special Events Volunteer, Manhattan Music Project
Member & Performing Arts Teacher, Jewish Community Center
Member & Volunteer, Gen Art Foundation
PROFESSIONAL EVENT ENGAGEMENT
International Special Events Society, ISES New York Metro Chapter 2009, 2010
Best Events Expo Conference, 2009, 2010
International Hospitality Industry Investors Conference, 2009, 2010
BizBash Expo 2009, 2010
Microsoft Office • Microsoft Access • Adobe Photoshop • Adobe Illustrator • Photoshop • POS Systems
MAC • PC • Facebook • Twitter • Linked-In • Typing: 90WPM