The sample below is for a Field Technician Resume. This resume was written by a ResumeMyCareer professional resume writer, and demonstrates how a resume for a Field Technician Candidate should be properly created. Our Certified Professional Resume Writers can assist you in creating a professional document for the job or industry of your choice.
123 Main St. • New York, NY 11111
(888) 888-8888 • email@example.com
IT: PROJECT MANAGEMNT
Pragmatic system administrator and technician with distinguished experience leading system engineering/administration operations, telecommunications, electronic engineering, systems integration, system deployment, and process engineering for turnaround and high-growth organizations. Expertise in direct and general support (DS/GS) level maintenance of radio receivers, transmitters, Communication Security (COMSEC) equipment, Controlled Cryptographic Items (CCI), and other associated equipment. Repeated success guiding sizeable, cross-functional teams in the launch of leading-edge technical solutions. Delivers charismatic and straightforward leadership to the workplace environment.
• Honed rich expertise in best practices/compliance, installations, networking, technology deployments, system automation, project deployment/rollouts, reporting and tracking.
• Combines a solid history of accomplishment in restoring low performing units to high performing; exhibits confidence and trust in inspiring teams, and possesses a strong personal/professional ethics.
IT Support • Maintenance • Installations • Network Connections • PC Repair • Project Management
Technology Deployments & Enhancements • Network Security and Reliability • Client Relations • Network Design & Maintenance • Training & Development • Strategic Planning • Proactive Problem Solving • Electronic Engineering & Telecommunications • Technical Troubleshooting • Process Improvement • Blueprint Reading • Quality Control • Leadership • Customer Service • Testing • Hardware & Software Installation • Decision Making • Active Secret Clearance
ABC, Location 2011 – Present
Field Technician, Sr Assistant BETSS-C Operators
Accountable for operating designated systems. Performed preventive maintenance checks and services (PMCS) on each system and its components, IAW with the operators manual, technical manual and training materials. Troubleshooted systems to find faults and articulated precise problems in order to repair systems. Documented incidents appropriately and forwarded to qualified supporting maintenance personnel as necessary. Maintained log of maintenance performed. Conducted operator maintenance tasks, with sufficient technical skills to follow troubleshooting procedures and conveyed findings to qualified maintenance individuals.
• Proficiently installled and operated all sensor systems assigned to BETSS-C and RAID.
• Advised Unit Commander on feasibility, functionality and capabilities of the Sensor Systems assigned to the AOR.
ABC, Charleston • SC 2010 – 2011
Electronic Technician II
Conducted builds, tests, troubleshooting, repairs and modifications of electronic components, parts, equipment, and systems. Interpeted block diagrams, cable running and route sheets. Authored trouble failure and technical reports. Analyzed and interpeted test data.
• Fabricated MIL SPEC cables, identified and connected correct connections for correct signal flow.
ABC • Iraq 2008 – 2010
Senior Field Technician
Facilitated the application of dynamic strategic planning, prioritization, and project management skills towards consistently achieving critical deadlines while maintaining high quality standards. Instrumental as a Field Service Representative for on-site assistance for the Persistence Surveillance and Dissemination System of system (PSDS2)V2 Program. Provided comprehensive on-site assistance for the unattended transient acoustic measurements and signatures intelligence (MASINT) sensor or (UTAMS) radars. Administered in-depth troubleshooting and resolved problems in the areas of hardware/software installation, repair, upgrade, and maintenance.
• Successfully installed and troubleshooted a diverse range of IP based networks with routing, switching, and multicast expertise, and utilized results to oversee complex installations and maintenance issues.
• Trained, mentored, and counseled various customers in the operation and maintenance of systems/equipment.
• Played an integral role as a liaison with customers on administrative and technical matters for assigned projects.
• Created and established services for Motorola Radio and frequencies.
• Applied proficiencies in geospatial software to serve customers in awareness of displaying video in context.
ABC, Location 2007 – 2008
Efficiently planned and coordinated projects to ensure on-time, requirements-compliant completion while maintaining high quality standards. Maintained full accountability for conducting a broad range of direct and general support (DS/GS) level maintenance of radio receivers, transmitters, Communication Security (COMSEC) equipment, Controlled Cryptographic Items (CCI) and other associated equipment. Used various complex diagnostic equipment (TMDE) to assess and establish fault and location of malfunctions, including multi-meters, signal generators, spectrum analyzers, for measuring, calibration and diagnostic testing of equipment. Provided software and firmware updates for various Networked equipment.
• Facilitated troubleshooting and resolved repair systems, equipment, and subassemblies by adjusting, aligning, repairing, and replacing defective components, Cryptographic items or Line Replaceable Units (LRU).
ABC • Kuwait 2004 – 2007
Electronics Supervisor/Technical Inspector
Demonstrated strong communication and leadership abilities in effectively leading staff and educating staff on properly executing repair functions. Steered all facets of quality control of repaired equipment provided evaluating standards for all final repairs and delivered detailed support (DS/GS) level maintenance of radio receivers, transmitters, Communication Security (COMSEC) equipment, Controlled Cryptographic Items (CCI) and other associated equipment.
• Orchestrated a diverse range of technical duties, including initial, in-progress, and final inspections and ensuring that proper tools are used during repairs.
• Applied strong technical proficiencies in diagnostic equipment (TMDE) to evaluate and assess fault and location of malfunctions, extent of faults and category of maintenance required.
• Provides software and firmware updates and cost-effective repair systems, equipment, and subassemblies.
ABC, Location 1998 – 2004
Radio/Communications Security Repairer (35E)
Spearheaded a diverse team of electronic technicians, Non-Commissioned Officers with the responsibility for executing direct support maintenance to include specialization in Radio and Communication Security (COMSEC) repair, special electronic device repair, computer (military) repair, telephone, and wire repair. Championed several complex electronic equipment, including radio and communication devices, telephones, power supplies, night vision, Communication Security (COMSEC) equipment, circuits and circuit boards.
• Ensured the proper security for Cryptographic Communication Instruments (CCI) and that only authorized personnel received access.
• Trained, mentored, and supervised subordinates to better assimilate them to military environment.
EDUCATION AND CREDENTIALS
Associate in Applied Science, Electrical Engineering – in progress
ITT Technical Institute
Associate in Applied Science, Computer Information Technology & Systems Management
Cleveland Institute of Electronics (CIE)
Training and Development: Radio and COMSEC Technician 35E (28 weeks), Journeyman Electronics Course, Advanced Individual Training, Fort Gordon, GA
Certifications: Cable Fabric Certification (2010), Certificate of training RAID Operator 80 hrs & Certificate of training RIAD 17m Aerostat Operator 120hrs.
Demilitarization Certified (DOD DEMIL) – Department of Defense; DA1435 COMSEC Maintainence
Get Started Now!