The sample below is for a File Clerk Resume. This resume was written by a ResumeMyCareer professional resume writer, and demonstrates how a resume for a File Clerk Candidate should be properly created. Our Certified Professional Resume Writers can assist you in creating a professional document for the job or industry of your choice.
Get Started Now!
MANAGEMENT: HUMAN RESOURCES
Administration specialist with 10+ years of rich experience in administrative functions, reporting and providing excellent service. Equipped with strategic HR consulting and management competencies. Experienced professional recognized for building strong client relationships while leveraging excellent negotiating skills to achieve success. Possess excellent communications skills and team oriented with proven leadership capabilities.
Administrative Management • HR Inquiry • Strategic HR Consulting & Management • Daily Operations Management • Communication • Client Relations • Secretarial Functions • Reporting • Data Entry • Office Management • Appointment Scheduling • Meeting Coordination • Database Management • Office Supplies Management • Employee Relations • Policy & Procedures
CAREER SKILLS AND HIGHLIGHTS
• Qualified Human Resources management and coordination specialist.
• Highly adaptable, rapidly learns new procedures and processes, and quickly adjusts to changes in schedule, team structure, assignment parameters, and organizational objectives.
• Offers unparalleled integrity, initiative, resourcefulness, consistency, and diligence in achieving both short and long-term goals and business objectives.
• Internal support to departmental operations, adept at handling highly confidential and sensitive company information, maintaining detailed administrative and procedural processes, and retrieving and manipulating data quickly and accurately.
• Quantifiable expertise in scheduling, implementation and administration.
Document Technologies, Inc., New York • NY 2010 – Present File Clerk
Frankfurt Kurnit Klein & Selz, PC, New York • NY 2002 – 2008
Manhattan Borough President Virginia C Fields, New York • NY 2002 – 2002
Administrative Assistant Intern
Ridgewood Radiology, Brooklyn • NY
Receptionist, Data Entry
EDUCATION AND CREDENTIALS
BS, Business, Management and Economics – Human Resource, in progress
Empire State College
Long Island University
AAS, Business Management
Borough of Manhattan Community College
Notary Public, 2009 – 2013
Language Proficiency: Spanish – verbal, writing & reading
Microsoft Office Professional Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook), Westlaw, Lexis/Nexis, Legal Key, Rainmaker & Accutrac