The sample below is for a Financial Services Professional Resume. This resume was written by a ResumeMyCareer professional resume writer, and demonstrates how a resume for a Financial Services Professional Candidate should be properly created. Our Certified Professional Resume Writers can assist you in creating a professional document for the job or industry of your choice.
Get Started Now!
Self-motivated financial services professional with highly relevant education and critical exposure to sales and customer service. Detail–oriented individual who exemplifies professionalism, and an ability to manage multiple projects and tasks at any given moment. Demonstrated history of successful process execution and situational assessments, while providing high-quality support to management and facilitating effective team collaboration. Highlighted leadership qualities and the ability to work with individuals from varying backgrounds, while promoting team values and driving operational efficiency. Driven partner eager for professional growth and responsibility within a fast-paced financial research/analyst role with the ability to leverage my education and significant customer service skills.
♦ Financial Transactions ♦ Project Management ♦ Regulatory Compliance
♦ Issue Resolution ♦ Relationship Development ♦ Team Collaboration
♦ Research Analytics ♦ Workflow Organization ♦ Client Communications
Bank of America (Nashville, TN) 2009 – Present
• Receive and process cash transactions, payroll checks, foreign currency exchanges, loan payments, traveler’s check issuance, and various bank deposit functions, performing all tasks in a thorough manner with a focus on accuracy and efficiency
• Settle accounts on a daily basis to confirm the accuracy of all transactions to reduce errors and omissions
• Identify opportunities to present various banking services to clients, and promote appropriate products/services with focused presentation and a clear understanding of customer needs
• Manage critical relationships with both customers and bank management with a focus on high-quality service
Nordstrom (Spokane, WA) 2004 – 2008
• Assisted customers with wardrobe selections across all apparel styles and functions, utilizing professional sales techniques after a thorough needs-based assessment, generating a solid portfolio of regular clients
• Provided guidance and strategic vision to all merchandising efforts within store to promote increased revenue growth, sustainable customer traffic, and facilitate successful relationships with vendors, purchasers, and other interested parties
• Processed all payment transactions for customer purchases in a timely and accurate fashion
• Trained new sales and service associates utilizing various methods, including visual demonstration, oral lessons, and on-the-job critiques to enhance team collaboration and promote a high-quality service environment
• Resolved customer issues, complaints, and concerns in a timely and professional fashion
Spokane Shock AF2 (Spokane, WA) 2005 – 2006
• Represented Spokane Shock at various local events and openings in a professional manner, performing on-field demonstrations and promotions
• Addressed all customer ticket requests in an organized manner as well as arranging event seating as required by project
• Developed a prototype for marketing product to youth football summer camps, driving sales and revenue growth and improving brand visibility
Eastern Washington University – Cheney, WA 3/2009
B.B.A. – Finance; Minor – Economics
Relevant Coursework – Financial Derivatives, Investments, Advanced Data Analysis, Financial Management