The sample below is for a Food Inspector Resume. This resume was written by a ResumeMyCareer professional resume writer, and demonstrates how a resume for a Food Inspector Candidate should be properly created. Our Certified Professional Resume Writers can assist you in creating a professional document for the job or industry of your choice.
Get Started Now!
Driven, analytical management and inspection specialist with rich experience in the areas of daily operations management, grading and administrative management. Exceptionally well organized and resourceful, able to flourish in a pressure-filled environment; build business; cultivate relationships, and support administration processes. Proven acumen with strengths in inspection, reporting, administrative assistance, business development, and customer relations building.
• Excels in reporting, assistance, and inspections. Results-oriented, able to balance multiple responsibilities, consistently delivering results on time.
• Internal support to departmental operations, adept at handling highly confidential and sensitive company information, maintaining detailed administrative and procedural processes, and retrieving and manipulating data quickly and accurately.
• Adept at leading by example, marshalling resources and creating professional atmosphere to accomplish objectives.
• Natural communicator with strong motivational skills and the ability to support operational goals and meet business objectives.
Inspections • Administrative Management • Daily Operations Management • Communication • Scheduling Reporting • Data Entry • Vendor Relations • Compliance • Customer Satisfaction • Operations Improvement Relationship Building • Planning/Coordinating • Process Improvement • Administrative Assistance • MS Office • Resource Management • Naval Experience
Perdue Farms Inc., Accomac • VA 2010 – Present
Allen Harim Foods LLC, Cordova• MD
USDA Food Inspector
Accountable for inspection and grading of chicken for delivery to retail stores. Observed and reported issues in the production line. Administered necessary precautions and efficiently operated equipment. Facilitated scheduling, and adhered to company policies and procedures.
(Details available upon request)
Bus Boy at Pat’s Pizza, Middeltown • DE
Stocker at Acme Sav On, Middletown• DE
Cook, Cashier, Waiter and Host at Denny’s Restaurant, Dover • DE
Cashier and Grill Cook at McDonald’s Restaurant, Seaford • DE
AK2 Aviation Storekeeper at US Navy, Bremerton • WA
Cashier and Server at Casey’s McNab Restaurant at Big Rapids • MI
Cook, Server and Cashier at Ferris State University, Big Rapids • MI
Cook, Server and Cashier at Grand Hotel, Grand Stand, Makinaw Island • MI
Assistant Manager at Highland House, Rochester • MI
AWARDS AND ACCOLADES
Navy Achievement Medal, US Navy
Good Conduct Medal with Bronze Star, US Navy
Sea Service Deployment Ribbon with Bronze Star, US Navy
Overseas Service Ribbon, US Navy
EDUCATION AND CREDENTIALS
Post Bachelor, Marketing and Computer Technology
Del Tech, Dover • DE
BS, Hotel Management & Food Service Management
Ferris State University, Big Rapids • MI
Basic Poultry Training
Training and Development
• Disposal of Accountable Navy Assets through Defense Reutilization Center, US Navy
• Legal Diversion of Materials via Government Channels, US Navy
• Processing High Priority Requisitions to Support Aircraft Operations, US Navy
• Operation of 6k, 15k, and 24k forklifts, US Navy
• Computer Database Record Keeping, US Navy
• Physical Inventories, US Navy
• Warehousing Safety Procedures and Policies, US Navy