The sample below is for a Food Service Management and District Manager Resume. This resume was written by a ResumeMyCareer professional resume writer, and demonstrates how a resume for a Food Service Management and District Manager Candidate should be properly created. Our Certified Professional Resume Writers can assist you in creating a professional document for the job or industry of your choice.
Get Started Now!
FOOD SERVICE MANAGEMENT
Sought-after hospitality management professional with demonstrated excellence in food service management, revenue generation, and operations management. Expert-level management strategist who resurrects faltering divisions and restores profitability. Skillful at establishing process improvements that advance performance levels and drive company objectives. Exceptional record of multi-unit management and improved customer satisfaction levels.
• Exceptionally skilled professional with demonstrated excellence in building and driving superior operation success, leading training, development, inventory control and strategic planning.
• Adept at leading by example, marshaling resources and creating professional atmosphere to accomplish objectives.
• Natural communicator with strong motivational skills and the ability to support operational goals and meet business objectives.
Business Administration & Management • Strategic Planning • Resource Allocation • Team Leadership Customer Service • Hospitality Management • Client Relations • Sales & Marketing • Business Development • Communications • Recruitment & Training • Operations Management & Improvement • Inventory Management • Cross Functional Team Development • Mentoring • Resource Optimization
Auntie Anne’s Pretzel, Chicago • IL 2008 – 2010
Accountable for managing daily district operations, with operations encompassing seven stores in the greater Chicagoland region. Efficiently handled district management, training and supervision of support staff, developed and mentored managers.
• Administered marketing and promotional work, quality assurance, sales reporting, customer relations, and strategically handed a wide variety of special projects.
• Instrumental in managing 7 stores totalling $1M in sales, promoted shift supervisors into management positions and opened a new store in Bradley, IL.
Barnes & Noble, Deerpark • IL 2006 – 2007
Successfully directed café operations, staff training, supervision, recruitment, inventory management, and customer relations.
• Systematically maintained labor costs under 20% without jeopardizing efficiency and productivity.
• Proficiently trained all booksellers to work in the cafe department and triggered an increase in cheesecake factory orders by 30%,
Caribou Coffee, Palatine • IL 2004 – 2006
Spearheaded the management of unit operations, profit and loss, staff training, supervision, food and labor costing, inventory control, sales reporting, customer relations, and other managerial functions.
Corner Bakery, Arlington Heights, Schaumberg, and Northbrook • IL 2001 – 2004
Facilitated store operations, profit and loss, staff training and development, inventory control and responsible for training managers from other units, quality assurance, and all aspects of customer service.
• Championed cross-training of employees and increased catering by 25%,
Prior 2001: Worked as a General Manager at Starbucks Coffee Company • IL • MO • KS
EDUCATION AND CREDENTIALS
BS, Restaurant and Hospitality
Southwest Missouri State University, Springfield • MO