The sample below is for a Health Instructor Resume Sample. This resume was written by a ResumeMyCareer professional resume writer, and demonstrates how a resume for a Health Instructor Resume Sample should properly be created. Our Certified Professional Resume Writers can assist you in creating a professional document for the job or industry of your choice. A professional resume writing service can significantly increase your changes of securing employment in a quick time manner.
Get Started Now!
Versatile and dedicated professional with in-depth knowledge of health, social, community services, and proven ability to plan, organize, lead and evaluate cognitive and physical activities. Results oriented and highly competent in providing guidance on various health related issues such as diet, nutrition, exercising, weight, mental and physical strength, balancing personal and professional lives. Highly organized and detailed, adept at providing administrative direction and business office operational strategies critical to organizational success with a high sense of diligence and ability to effectively multi-task several complex assignments. Proactive with excellent communication, interpersonal, counseling and convincing skills, adept at building productive relationships and building rapport with individuals at any level or background.
Program Coordination & Management • Care Plan Administration • Health Administration
• Curriculum Development • Student Needs Assessment • Technology Integration
• Training Delivery • Records & Data Management
The Carlton-Assisted Living & Memory Care • Alpharetta, GA 10/2011 – Present
Manage and coordinate programs for residents to address spiritual, memory and social needs. Update and maintain documentation on clients on a monthly basis and report any unusual behavior to the case manager.
• Provide the highest quality of care and programming for the Memory Care residents.
• Develop monthly calendar and provide quarterly newsletters, including articles for residents and their families.
Etz Chaim Preschool • Marietta, GA 05/2008 – 05/2011
Functioned as Assistant Teacher in pre-K class. Facilitated classes for 2 year olds and 18-month class.
• Developed and implemented a developmentally appropriate preschool program for young children.
The Heather House Corporation • Roswell, GA 09/2010 – 10/2011
Direct, supervise and implement resident care systems. Conducted programs for residents on various functioning levels so that they can participate successfully in recreational activities.
• Manage programming for seniors with memory impairments.
The Weinstein School • Atlanta, GA 08/2007 – 05/2008
Promoted literacy and early education. Provided various experiences and activities for children including songs, games and storytelling. Created an atmosphere specific for children to thrive through social, tactile and different environmental stimulation.
• Ensured children are supervised at all times. Provided a safe and secure environment for children to feel comfortable.
The Gatchell Home • Atlanta, GA 07/2004 – 08/2005
Oversaw a volunteer program composed of community members assisting with various resident outings. Planned and implemented a variety of community outings for residents of various functioning levels.
• Developed monthly activity calendar and programs for residents with neurological disabilities.
• Wrote monthly newsletter for residents’ families to stay updated on current events at the Gatchell Home.
Sunrise Assisted Living • Alpharetta, GA 07/2002 – 07/2004
Activity and Volunteer Coordinator
Ensured resident care and services meets acceptable standards and follows best practices. Planned and organized monthly activity calendar and programs for the Assisted Living and Alzheimer patients.
• Coordinated monthly resident family nights with a variety of musical entertainment and food.
Atria Assisted Living • Roswell, GA 12/2001 – 06/2002
Prepared therapeutic activities for seniors with Alzheimer’s and other memory impairments. Provided appropriate recreational activities for assisted living and life guidance residents. Took residents of all functioning abilities on various community outings.
• Participated in lease training sessions to learn how to market the building with sales calls and facility tours.
• Attended classes in Alzheimer’s care and received Alzheimer’s Association certification.
Weinstein Center for Adult Day Care • Dunwoody, GA 11/2000 – 12/2001
Activity Director of Alzheimer’s Program
Supervised an activity staff for programming of activities. Provided therapeutic activities for seniors and young adults with dementia, Alzheimer’s disease, Multiple sclerosis, and other memory impairments.
Planned a monthly activity calendar for clients of the memory loss program.
• Conducted activities for higher and lower functioning clients; and took clients with memory impairments on outings.
• Developed end of month report for memory loss program consisting of the number of times each client attended during the month and reimbursement from Medicaid programs.
Renaissance on Peachtree • Atlanta, GA 07/1998 – 05/2000
Offered therapeutic, social, and educational activities for independent residents. Provided personal care activities on a daily basis for residents with Alzheimer’s disease and dementia.
• Led activities on an individual and group basis.
EDUCATION AND CREDENTIALS
Integrative Nutrition – Holistic Health Coach, 08/2011 – 08/2012
Bachelor of Science in Recreation, 06/1998
Georgia Southern University – Statesboro, GA
Emphasis in Therapeutic Recreation