The sample below is for a Higher Education Administration Resume. This resume was written by a ResumeMyCareer professional resume writer, and demonstrates how a resume for a Higher Education Administration Candidate should be properly created. Our Certified Professional Resume Writers can assist you in creating a professional document for the job or industry of your choice.
Get Started Now!
HIGHER EDUCATION ADMINISTRATION
Service focused and dynamic professional possessing profound knowledge of administrative principles and program implementation delivering profitable solutions to propel organizational growth with an aim to excel in education administration. A proven leader with documented success in progressively dynamic and challenging positions, with working knowledge of the principles and techniques of effective supervision and training. Highly reliable with strong commitment to student success and student-centered institutional interventions and support tied to academic, co-curricular, and interpersonal learning outcomes. Proactive with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, experienced in working with different personalities across cross-functional levels.
Organizational Leadership • Strategic Planning • Program Coordination • Curriculum Development
• System wide Collaboration & Oversight • Public & Community Relations • General Teaching
• Purchasing & Inventory • Planning & Scheduling • Customer Service • Team Coordination
DESIGN CORE INC. • Philadelphia, PA 11/2008 – Present
Lease Administrator – U. S Federal Government
Manage accurate dispersion and administration of rental payments, annual operating cost escalations, and real estate tax adjustments in accordance with contractual obligations. Perform financial and contractual audits to ensure contracts are systematically correct.
• Draft and review modifications, supplemental lease agreements and notation agreements to ensure contract meets compliance requirements.
• Coordinate with staff and legal counsel in the development and completion of contract requirements in compliance with the government, corporate policies, and regulatory agencies.
• Perform financial reviews on owned and leased properties, and develop financial analysis reports for the management.
• Function as liaison between clients, departments and operating units in resolving daily administrative and operational issues.
SMITH BARNEY • Philadelphia, PA 07/2007 – 11/2008
Developed financial models, financial analyses and risk tolerance assessments to advise both high net worth and low-income clients on best option investments strategies meeting their specific needs.
• Handled broker transactions involving mutual funds, stocks and bonds for clients from diverse socio-economic backgrounds.
• Coordinated and hosted seminars to educate existing and prospective clients on various financial topics.
• Established leads and maintained list of prospective clients.
• Distributed regular mailings to solicit feedback and maintain high client satisfaction.
CHRISTIAN PLAYCARE CENTER • Deptford, NJ 01/1996 – 07/2007
Latch Key Program Coordinator & Director’s Assistant, 05/2003 – 07/2007
Oversaw scheduling and implementation of public relations events within the community. Developed and implemented programs involving weekly themes, trips, and parent awareness or involvement activities. Coordinated all field trips and travel arrangements. Organized school fundraising activities such as school gatherings and parties.
• Managed the expense and profit records of the school facility including payments for rent, educational materials, and food.
• Handled payroll, staff scheduling, inventory, and supplies requisitions.
• Conducted monthly meetings with staff, and participated in quarterly meetings with the parents.
• Interviewed job applicants, conducted orientation of new employees and planned training programs.
• Developed and distributed monthly newsletters, and generated reports involving time-and-attendance records, terminations, new hires, transfers and budget expenditures.
Administrative Assistant/Assistant Head Teacher, 05/2000 – 05/2003
Developed and maintained electronic records management system for all incoming and outgoing correspondence. Updated and maintained student enrolment information.
• Prepared funds deposits and assisted in maintaining records of school income and expenses
• Scheduled continuing education courses for staff and faculty.
• Organized parent-teacher meetings.
• Prepared informational packets for visiting parents, conducted facility tours, and responded to inquiries regarding enrolment, pricing, and required registration procedure.
Preschool Teacher, 01/1996 – 05/2000
Planned and conducted activities and curriculum that provide educational growth for children and to provide them with the necessary social skills. Taught children how to get along with other children, and prepared them for formal schooling.
• Organized indoor and outdoor space to facilitate creative play, motor-skill activities and safety.
• Led children in various activities including storytelling, teaching songs, and using easy musical instruments.
• Assessed children for any indicators of learning disabilities or emotional issues and provide or recommend appropriate action.
• Participated in faculty meetings on discussions regarding children’s progress and issues.
EDUCATION AND CREDENTIALS
Masters of Arts in Education – Higher Education Administrative Services (GPA of 4.0)
McKendree University – Lebanon, IL
Bachelors of Arts in Economics
Rutgers University – Camden, NJ
Associates of Arts in Psychology
Gloucester County College – Sewell, NJ
Homeland Security Clearance
Series 7, 66 and Life & Health Variable Annuity Licensed
Microsoft Office Suite; Blackboard; Lotus Notes; Electronic documents scanning; Internet applications
Phi Kappa Phi- International Collegiate Honor Society, 05/2012
Omicron Delta Epsilon, International Economics Honor Society