The sample below is for a Human Services Resume. This resume was written by a ResumeMyCareer professional resume writer, and demonstrates how a resume for a Human Services Candidate should be properly created. Our Certified Professional Resume Writers can assist you in creating a professional document for the job or industry of your choice.
Get Started Now!
Current Human Services undergraduate student demonstrating real world experience, focused on career goal of a role with a forward-thinking organization in a Human Services role. Successfully completed AS Degree in Human Services and currently working toward Bachelor’s Degree in Family and Youth Human Services expected 2012. Highly adaptable, demonstrating strong work ethic, rapidly attains new procedures and processes, and quickly adjusts to changes in schedule, team structure, assignment parameters, and organizational goals. Passionate about providing Human Services support providing uncompromising quality of service, integrity, initiative, resourcefulness, and diligence in achieving agency goals and business objectives.
Human Resources Administration • Daily Operations Oversight • Reporting • Client Relations • Communication Child Behavioral Analyses • Data Entry • Operations Improvement • Adult Developmental Disabilities Analyses
Policies/Procedures • Security • Staff Training/Development • Customer Service/Support
CAREER SKILLS AND HIGHLIGHTS
• Provided key assistance to the Program Director, contacting and setting goals for clients to meet agency requirements.
• Strong knowledge of organizational systems and established solid and sustainable relationships with colleagues.
• Gathered all appropriate personal information from clients and entered into business database.
• Analyzed and observed adolescent behavior during HRA visits that provided key insight and assistance for the Heartshare Program. Performed key observations of adults with Developmental Disabilities and documented behavior, social skills and interactive activities that provided insight into future assistance initiatives.
• Provided key retail support services, effectively training staff on all departmental policies and procedures, and focused on providing superior customer service and support.
• Support foster and adoptive parents in caring for their children. Successfully engage and maintain positive professional relationships with the families in care.
Family Care Advocate Leake and Watts Services, Inc. • Yonkers, NY 2012 – Present
Internship ACS/CCENY • Community Coalition of East New York 2011 – 2012
Field Project Analyst I Intern Human Resource Administration • New York, NY 2010 – 2010
Retail/Cash Desk Associate Loehmann’s Department Store • New York, NY 2008 – 2010
Sales Associate Filene’s Basement Department Store • New York, NY 2008 – 2008
Sales Support Macys Department Store • Brooklyn, NY 2005 – 2007
EDUCATION & CREDENTIALS
BS, Family/Youth Human Services – Completed, May, 2012; Touro College, New York • NY
AS, Human Services – 2011; Touro College, New York • NY
Child Abuse, Domestic Violence Abuse, Substance Abuse
CPR- Standard First Aid w/ CPR – Adult and Child, 4/10/2012
Therapeutic Crisis Intervention Certification, 4/5/2012
Participation in Mandated Reporter Training, 4/11/2012
Proficient in MS Office Suite, and Internet