The sample below is for a Insurance Claims Adjuster Resume. This resume was written by a ResumeMyCareer professional resume writer, and demonstrates how a resume for a Insurance Claims Adjuster Candidate should be properly created. Our Certified Professional Resume Writers can assist you in creating a professional document for the job or industry of your choice.
Get Started Now!
Self-motivated Insurance Claims Adjuster with relevant years of experience and related proficiencies within the insurance industry. Detail-oriented individual with extensive experience in reading and applying insurance policies, real estate and auto claims, personnel management, and strategic planning. Organized and hard-working individual with the ability to manage multiple tasks while solving complex problems in a timely manner. Driven partner eager for professional growth, increased responsibility, and the opportunity to apply extensive and diverse experience in a challenging environment.
Expedient Claim Services, (Alliance, NE) 2011 – Present
Insurance Claims Adjuster
• Analyzed case facts and related claim information to determine accurate and appropriate compensations while identifying any potential fraud for each property and auto claim.
• Consulted with professionals to assess the valuations of residential and commercial properties and conduct expert evaluations of each claim.
• Investigated claims by conducting interviews and inspecting property damage to determine the related liabilities for each claim.
• Facilitated all paperwork for policy holders while calculating and delivering accurate benefit payments.
• Negotiated with claimants in order to settle various claims outside of court.
RE/MAX Alliance, (Fort Collins, CO) 2003 – Present
Realtor, GRI, CDPE, SRE
• Promoted and sold residential and commercial properties within the Northern Colorado region while managing the entire sales cycle from the initial pitch to the official closing.
• Maintained positive client relations and tenacious communication to ensure high customer satisfaction and the best possible real estate purchasing experience.
• Acquired a significant amount of business through referrals within a five year period, generating over $6.5 million in annual gross sales.
• Prepared sales analysis, real estate contracts and related supporting documentation.
• Received the RE/MAX 100% Club sales award in three consecutive years for outstanding sales achievements.
• Generated a sales volume of three times the national average of home sales per Realtor.
Burns Marketing Communications, (Fort Collins, CO) 1996 – 2003
Senior Account Executive
• Managed business development, sales, marketing, and public relations strategies to acquire new customers and retain and grow existing accounts throughout Northern Colorado.
• Maintained multiple client relationships for real estate development accounts including local and national developers, home builders and large commercial developments.
• Acted as primary client liaison between senior management and sales staff to identify the needs of each account.
• Oversaw requirements gathering for clients and collaborated with the creative team to develop marketing and public relations strategies.
• Created high-impact marketing campaigns that saturated target audiences and increased traffic to each community.
• Developed and executed public relations strategies to improve public opinions of land and project entitlements.
• Collaborated with graphic designers, copy writers, interactive developers and other media specialists to complete all project deliverables on time and within budget.
• Directly increased client volume and improved internal processes while effectively growing the agency from a team of 6 to a staff of 20.
Professional Licenses / Designations / Awards / Affiliations
Insurance Claims Adjuster
• State of Wyoming – General Lines Adjuster, Active License #218462.
• State of Texas – General Lines Adjuster, Active License #1707259.
• AdjusterPro Training: Texas Adjuster, All-Lines Licensing Course.
• Haag Certified Roof Inspector.
• State of Colorado, Active Real Estate Broker Associate License, 2003.
• CDPE – Certified Distressed Property Expert.
• SRES – Seniors Real Estate Specialist.
• GRI – Graduate of Real Estate Institute.
• MRE – Master of Real Estate candidate.
• RE/MAX 100% Sales Club Award for 2007, 2006 & 2005.
• RE/MAX Executive Sales Club Award for 2010, 2009, 2008 & 2004.
• Member – National Association of Realtors, Colorado Association of Realtors and the Fort Collins Board of Realtors.
• Member – Distressed Property Institute.
Leadership / Teaching
• Graduate – Fort Collins Chamber of Commerce Leadership Team.
• Graduate – Dale Carnegie Executive Leadership Program.
• Former Adjunct Faculty – Front Range Community College, Sales & Marketing.
• Assistant Scuba Instructor – High Plains Scuba Center.
• FEMA Emergency Management Institute, Incident Command System Training: IS-00100.a, IS-00200.a,
• Dive Rescue Intl Certifications – Rescue Diver, Medical Diver, Light Salvage & Recovery Diver, Ice Rescue Specialist, Swiftwater Rescue I & II and Helicopter Operations Training.
Bachelor of Science, Business Administration
University of Wyoming College of Business
Continuing Business Education
Colorado State University College of Business
Relevant Computer Skills
MS Office ▪ PowerClaim XML Property Adjusting Software ▪ Xactimate Property Adjusting Software ▪
CCC Pathways Independent Auto Appraiser Software