The sample below is for a Leadership Skills Resume. This resume was written by a ResumeMyCareer professional resume writer, and demonstrates how a resume for a Leadership Skills Candidate should be properly created. Our Certified Professional Resume Writers can assist you in creating a professional document for the job or industry of your choice.
Get Started Now!
Accomplished and dynamic professional, consistently recognized for achieving company goals, effective client relationship management, and ability to develop sales, delivering profitable solutions to attract and maintain accounts and customers, and propel company growth. Efficient and highly motivated with working knowledge of the principles and techniques of effective supervision and training and proven ability to work effectively in busy environments with positive results. Strategic thinker and results-oriented recognized ability to handle various organizational functions and lead productive teams in exceeding company goals. A team player with effective interpersonal and communication skills, adept at building productive relationships and building rapport with a diverse set of individuals.
Leadership Skills • Customer Service • Client Relationship Management • Sales • Team Management & Development • Organizing Skills
CAREER SKILLS AND HIGHLIGHTS
• Excels in organizational planning. Delivers excellence in managing personnel and projects, training, and networking as well as client relations.
• Able to work collaboratively with others, gather information, solicit feedback, and implement appropriate course of action to ensure best outcomes.
• Offers unparalleled integrity, initiative, resourcefulness, consistency, and diligence in achieving objectives and both short and long-term goals.
• Results-oriented, able to balance multiple responsibilities, consistently delivering results on time.
• Adept at leading by example, marshaling resources and creating professional atmosphere to accomplish objectives.
• Natural communicator with strong motivational skills and the ability to support operational goals and meet objectives.
• Able to generate new customer while assisting clients on their training exercises thru networking.
• Successfully coached different teams while extending network to gain more clientele by emphasizing achievements and accomplishments as head coach.
• Successfully managed and assisted clients as a personal trainer and acquired new clients by means of referrals.
St. Margaret’s Episcopal School, San Juan Capistrano, California 2008 – 2011
Strength & Conditioning Trainer/ Physical Education Teacher/ Advisor/ Coach
Los Angeles Riptide, Los Angeles, California 2007 – 2008
Professional Lacrosse Player, Major League Lacrosse (MLL)
St. Margaret’s Episcopal School, San Juan Capistrano, California 2005 – 2008
Teacher/ Advisor/ Coach
The Boys’ Latin School of Maryland, Baltimore, Maryland 2002 – 2005
EDUCATION AND CREDENTIALS
Bachelor of Science in Education Degree; Kinesiology & Sports Medicine
University of Virginia – 2002