The sample below is for a Management Web Development Resume. This resume was written by a ResumeMyCareer professional resume writer, and demonstrates how a resume for a Management Web Development Candidate should be properly created. Our Certified Professional Resume Writers can assist you in creating a professional document for the job or industry of your choice.
Get Started Now!
Goal driven and dynamic professional with valuable experience in business development, project management, and client relations, aiming to broaden and employ gained knowledge, skills and abilities particularly in the area of management. Highly motivated, dependable, and demonstrates strong work ethic and professionalism in handling various organizational functions including administrative tasks. A team player with effective interpersonal and communication skills fluent in English and French, and adept at building productive relationships and building rapport with a diverse set of individuals.
Operations & Project Management • Web Development • Client Relations • Administrative Functions • Research
• Effectively tutored students in the Northern Virginia area in French, Physics, and Mathematics for over two years, resulting to repeat customers.
• Performed as a major contributing writer and a soccer blog from March, 2011to August, 2011 in the website – www.american-futbol.blogspot.com.
• Functioned as independent business owner with Amway Global since May, 2010 providing a good part-time income and additional goals for my future.
Alexandria Online Fine Art 6/2000 – Present
Demonstrate technological expertise in the developing and maintaining the company website and in steering the direction of the company to online business; research and prepare auction listings for items in eBay involving various Fine Arts, specializing in American and European Impressionist Artwork, rare ephemera, and various cultural antiques worldwide.
• Directed the business in entering eBay, which has increased sales by $30,000 – $60,000 annually.
• Instrumental in developing the company website, resulting in sales of more than $20,000.
EOP Group, Washington, DC 12/2006 – 1/2007
Worked with CFO and completed three projects under my own supervision. Organized the company’s old documents; communicated with the CEO’s list of 1200 personal contacts; developed a 10-page report on the powers of the president with references; and proofread a 1000-page Congressional Bill on Energy Policy.
Staples, Harrisonburg, VA 5/2008 – 11/2008
Supported the Assistant Manager; restocked shelves and assisted customers in locating desired consumer electronics and computer software; served as cashier when necessary.
• Consistently recognized as one of the top sellers of Product Replacement Plans.
JMU Physics Department, Harrisonburg, VA 6/2007 – 12/2009
Coordinated with faculty and other students in completing two projects including: a scintillation particle detector to study the incoming frequency of certain cosmic waves, and a MATLAB program to produce a double exponential fit of radioactive decay data.
EDUCATION & CREDENTIALS
Bachelor of Arts in Physics, 8/2004 – 12/2009
James Madison University – Harrisonburg, VA
Emphasis in: Particle Physics and Computer Modeling
Minor in French