The sample below is for a Marketing and Communications Representative Resume. This resume was written by a ResumeMyCareer professional resume writer, and demonstrates how a resume for a Marketing and Communications Representative Candidate should be properly created. Our Certified Professional Resume Writers can assist you in creating a professional document for the job or industry of your choice.
Get Started Now!
EXECUTIVE MARKETING MANAGEMENT
Sought-after marketing, sales management, and inventory management leader with demonstrated excellence in sales growth, customer satisfaction, and operations management. Expert-level sales and account management strategist who resurrects faltering divisions and restores profitability. Skillful at establishing process improvements that advance performance levels and drive company objectives. Exceptional record of multi-unit management and improved customer satisfaction levels.
• Exceptionally skilled professional with demonstrated excellence in building and driving superior operation success, leading procurement, inventory control, and strategic planning.
• Adept and capable of developing sales, marketing, and business processes that advance product and company penetration.
• Champion at program/project development operations. Analytical, intuitive expert with proven record of reaching target customers and identifying emerging trends.
Executive Marketing • Business Management • Strategic Planning • Promotions • Forecasting • Training & Development • Team Leadership • Communications • Buying / Sourcing • Brand Management • Strategic Marketing • Pre- and Post- Sales Product Development • Product Design and Selection • Customer Service Vendor Relations • Market Trends • Negotiation • Business Development • Mentoring • Territory Development • Account Management • Vendor Relations • Client Relations • Online Management
Cambridge International Systems, Inc., Arlington • VA 2010 ‐ Present
Marketing and Communications Representative
Spearheaded operations and the lead the development of Marketing Collateral for the firm. Worked with Senior VP and senior line managers, technical and business development staff to ascertain marketing collateral needs. Liaised with vendors to support the development and production of marketing collaterals. Collected and posted major capture communication plans to account folders and gathered information from customers, competitors, and teaming partner websites, as requested to support major captures, or in preparation for a conference or symposium. Efficiently merged monthly BD Pipeline report in support of the monthly enterprise pipeline deep dive meeting and ran analytics of monthly pipeline metrics report. Accumulated quarterly updates from line managers on current programs’ past performance references, quarterly updates to stats required for proposals and participated in weekly BD meetings.
• Proficiently determined cost‐effective re‐use and enhancement of current marketing collaterals to meet line and business development marketing needs.
• Instrumental in leading the execution of Customer Conferences Participation and the Marketing Secondary Intelligence Maintenance.
• Facilitated support for Business Development Reports and Repositories.
National Association for the Education of Young Children, Washington • DC 2009 ‐ 2010
Senior Manager Membership & Publications Marketing
Accountable for developing and managing marketing of NAEYC’s membership, chapters, affiliates, as well as books and journals (print and electronic) for sale in the field of early childhood education. Responsible for the complete product development and management lifecycle, including designing and implementation of promotional materials and activities designed to assist in membership and marketing revenue. Authored all marketing planning and documentation required to propose, advocate and gain executive approval for proposed new membership marketing opportunities. Worked with appropriate Marketing Communications resources, internal and external, designing and producing all necessary marketing materials required to implement the marketing plan. Monitored and reported on the performance of marketing pieces and product offerings. Negotiated contracts for vendor services, managed ongoing communications and relationships with external vendors.
• Successfully planned and executed programs designed to promote the sale of NAEYC books.
• Strategically identified market opportunities for new products, or new markets for existing products, and evaluated the value of new business opportunities for NAEYC books.
• Orchestrated all activities required to launch new products successfully.
• Conceptualized and implemented training required ensuring that sales personnel, customer care and back office support units understand the publication, and are proficient in the sale and service of the product.
American Pharmacists Association, Washington • DC
Senior Manager Publications Marketing 2006 ‐ 2009
Innovatively developed marketing strategies and concepts for the Publications Department. Managed online bookstore promotions and played a key role in the planning and execution of marketing to drive readership in print publications and utilization of electronic/online products produced by the Publications division for APhA. Developed, created, and managed the Publications Sales & Marketing division’s annual marketing plan. Identified, planned, and developed strategies and executed programs under the direction of the Director of Publications Sales and Marketing. Efficiently managed all advertising sales and readership utilization promotions from production, printing, and mailing and distribution for the Publications Department. Oversaw development, concepts, writing, and design of publication catalogs, flyers, brochures, ads and other marketing communications. Managed the entire APhA online bookstore and attended various APhA and industry conferences to promote APhA Publications. Extensively researched and provided cost saving printing techniques recommendations and aid in budget preparation and monitoring.
• Developed new marketing ideas and methods for promotion of partner projects in collaboration with the Director of Publications and other APhA staff.
• Managed book advertising sales promotions for Pharmacy Today, Journal of the American Pharmacists Association, and Student Pharmacist.
• Oversaw the creation and distribution of a total of 28 APhA Books Catalogs as well as house ads and other promotional materials relating to sales of books.
Publications Marketing Manager 2002 – 2006
Oversaw the APhA Chapter Book Sales Program, implemented strategies to increase sales of publications to chapters and students. Worked with outside design firms, printers, and mail houses for timely completion of other publications marketing promotions. Revised chapter book order procedures to ensure appropriate approvals by chapters. Oversaw daily management of APhA’s fulfillment vendor and the APhA Online Bookstore. Reviewed daily and weekly sales and inventory to ensure adequate inventory of publications and issue purchase orders for publications. Conducted onsite visits to APhA’s fulfillment vendor to view warehouse operations and assist supervisor in customer service training. Ensured timely payment of invoices for book purchases and maintained the APhA online bookstore and ensured product information is accurate and up‐to‐date through IMIS and Citrix. Developed sales promotions for online purchases of APhA books.
• Championed the development of concepts, writing, and managed designing of publications catalogs, flyers, brochures, ads and other marketing communications for over 200 titles.
• Developed and implemented marketing plans to increase overall chapter book sales by 10%, marketing plan included continuation of the monthly e‐mail newsletter APhA Book e‐News.
Marketing and Sales Coordinator 2000 ‐ 2002
Aided with the production and analysis of direct mail promotions and advertising designed to increase publication sales revenue. Coordinated marketing communications tasks with inside Art & Production staff, outside designers and mail houses. Assisted with the APhA Bookstore at annual meetings. Maintained and analyzed promotion response data for publications. Generated promotion and sales reports, drafted monthly marketing report for publication sales team. Responsible for scheduling and timely shipment of APhA display and publications to pharmacy meetings at which APhA exhibits.
Prior 2000: Worked as a Program Marketing and Circulation Coordinator at Child Welfare League of America, Washington, DC; Marketing Administrator at Dun & Bradstreet, New York, NY
EDUCATION AND CREDENTIALS
Professional Education in Publications Marketing
George Washington University, Washington • DC
BA, Marketing and Advertising
St. Thomas University, Manila • Philippines
Microsoft Office Professional Suite, QuarkXPress 5.0, Photoshop, IMIS, Citrix