The sample below is for a Media Consultant Resume Sample. This resume was written by a ResumeMyCareer professional resume writer, and demonstrates how a resume for a Media Consultant Resume Sample should properly be created. Our Certified Professional Resume Writers can assist you in creating a professional document for the job or industry of your choice. A professional resume writing service can significantly increase your changes of securing employment in a quick time manner.
Get Started Now!
SALES / CUSTOMER SERVICE
Dynamic and goal-oriented professional with strong knowledge and background in sales and customer service, effective customer relationship management, ability to develop sales strategies, and propel company growth. Recognized for consistently achieving company goals, and exceptional ability to deliver profitable solutions, and propel company growth. Efficient and self-motivated with proven ability to work effectively in busy environments with positive results, adept in improving sales and customer relations to ensure profit turnarounds. Proactive with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, experienced in working with different personalities including clients and vendors as well as working on own initiative.
Business Development • Sales Strategies • Customer Service • Client Relationship Management
• Account Management • Revenue Growth • Solutions Management • Administrative Functions
Supermedia • Worcester, MA 06/2011 – 11/2012
Collaborate with sales team from Dallas Texas to local offices throughout New England. Manage all aspects of digital media including campaign trafficking, reporting, campaign management and account management.
• Successfully managed renewals of existing customers and maintained yearly billings while company was losing 15% of billings.
• Recognized as top performer on consistent basis.
Better Business Bureau • Marlborough, MA 11/2010 – 06/2011
Business Development Executive
Sold Accreditation to BBB throughout the in-service area including Eastern MA, RI, VT and ME. Generated daily lead sources, and conducted a minimum of 80-100 outgoing calls. Managed collection of payments and completion of application process.
• Received a Certificate of Achievement Award for bringing in 17 New Accredited Businesses for March 2011.
Sterling Payment Technology • Tampa, FL 11/2009 – 07/2010
Served as primary point of contact in reconciling customer complaints and concerns, as well as signing credit card processing services for new merchant accounts. Developed and maintained commercial accounts and customer service base. Handled up selling and cross selling of products.
National Grid Services, Inc. • Waltham, MA 11/2008 – 04/2009
Customer Services Representative
Supported incoming calls from both commercial and residential customers regarding billing and payment issues. Directed emergency calls regarding gas orders and leaks throughout the region. Generated leads for commercial and residential gas conversion.
• Won multiple awards and prizes for generating business and private residence leads to convert gas customers to National Grid.
PC Connection Inc. • Marlboro, MA 07/2007 – 07/2008
Developed and managed new business through intense outbound sales effort. Resolved issues, enhanced customer relations, and provided outstanding customer service. Sold an extensive array of HP products, including servers, desktops and printers. Negotiated pricing, set up terms and conditions and delivery schedules. Documented customer purchase orders and scheduled shipping dates.
• Received performance bonuses and ranked in the top 10% of team.
• Key contributor in sales to qualify team for group bonuses in multiple categories.
Bob’s Discount Furniture • Worcester, MA 11/2004 – 07/2006
Sold furniture and assisted customers in selecting appropriate, matching pieces. Negotiated terms and conditions processed sales orders, monitored customer back orders, and coordinated delivery of available items.
• Recognized as one of top sales associates in written orders and deliveries.
Allegiance Security Corporation • Worcester, MA 11/2003 – 03/2004
Director of Sales
Developed and maintained sales strategies and security contracts. Established pricing and service policies, determined market and developed selling techniques. Negotiated contracts and advised clients on security contracts based on individual needs.
• Wrote and submitted security proposals to various Federal Housing Authorities and Social Service organizations.
• Steered growth of security contracts and services by 33% over one year period
First Data Merchant Service • Burlington, MA 01/2001 – 05/2002
Managed product sales for electronic payment processing in north central Worcester County. Sold a variety of electronic payment options, and provided customer service.
• Developed selling script and presentation and managed extensive, effective cold calling campaign.
• Successfully opened 100 new business accounts in highly competitive territory in north central Worcester County, MA within just a year.
DOCUCOM, Inc. • Leominster, MA 08/2000 – 11/2000
Represented the entire product line, closed sales, opened new business and expanded existing businesses with a focus on customer service. Increased sales volume within territory with persistent effort.
EDUCATION AND CREDENTIALS
Associates Degree in Social Sciences
Dean College – Franklin, MA
Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, Outlook; Oracle HRIS