The sample below is for a Medical Transcription Resume. This resume was written by a ResumeMyCareer professional resume writer, and demonstrates how a resume for a Medical Transcription Candidate should be properly created. Our Certified Professional Resume Writers can assist you in creating a professional document for the job or industry of your choice.
123 Main St. • New York, NY 11111
(888) 888-8888 • email@example.com
Administration specialist with educational experience, and a recent graduate of Medical Transcription program, and providing superior customer-centric service and support. Highly adaptable, rapidly learns new procedures and processes, and quickly adjusts to schedule changes, team structure, assignment parameters, and organizational objectives. Offers uncompromising integrity, solid work ethic, resourcefulness, consistency, and diligence in achieving both short- and long-term office goals and business objectives. Adept at handling highly confidential and sensitive patient and company information, maintaining detailed administrative and procedural processes, able to enter and retrieve data quickly and accurately. Seek to contribute advanced communications, patient assistance, and problem-solving skills toward optimizing goals of a progressive employer in a Medical Transcriptionist role.
Medical Transcription • Reporting • Client Relations • Customer Service • Medical Office Procedures
• Communication • Data Entry • Confidentiality • Medical Terminology
CAREER SKILLS AND HIGHLIGHTS
• Strong knowledge of concepts of disease, anatomy and physiology and all facets of medical transcription.
• Completed intensive Medical Transcription program earning GPA of 4.0 and receiving the President’s List Recipient award for scholastic excellence.
• Provided administrative assistance for local government building permits office, provided high volume phone support and detailed records, and filing management.
• Performed all customer service and support regarding inquiries to building permits and utilized conflict resolution for all customer issues, successfully resolving all noted problems and procedures.
• Provided student assistance to ensure adherence to classroom procedures, assisted in computer lessons within small group assignments and all other related student activities.
• Assisted in ESE and regular education for K-5 classroom students.
• Demonstrate excellent written and oral communications and accurately type 60wpm with proficiency in Word applications.
ABC County Schools, Deland • FL 2002 – 2009
ABC County Building Department, Deland • FL 2000 – 2002
Office Assistant IV
ABC School, Deland • FL 1995 – 1996
3rd Grade Teacher
ABC Elementary School, Orlando • FL 1994 – 1995
Teacher 1st and 2nd Grades
ABC Elementary School, Orlando • FL 1990 – 1994
2nd Grade Teacher
Teaching Internships, Orlando • FL 1989
EDUCATION & CREDENTIALS
Medical Transcription Program – 2011 GPA 4.0
Daytona State College, Daytona Beach • FL – President’s List Recipient
Bachelor of Science – Elementary Education – 1989
University of Central Florida, Orlando • FL
Association for Healthcare Documentation Integrity
Get Started Now!