The sample below is for a Mortgage Underwriter Resume. This resume was written by a ResumeMyCareer professional resume writer, and demonstrates how a resume for a Mortgage Underwriter Candidate should be properly created. Our Certified Professional Resume Writers can assist you in creating a professional document for the job or industry of your choice.
Get Started Now!
Accomplished and dynamic professional, with solid and diverse experience in mortgage underwriting recognized for consistently achieving company goals. Proven ability to identify and deal with client’s needs and translate them into crisp, compelling, creative and informative copy. Innovative, strategic thinker with ability to go through a large volume of information and pick out salient points that are of interest to the mortgage lender and the borrower. Enthusiastic and reliable with recognized ability to achieve organizational goals while displaying effective multi-tasking and time management skills. Proactive and results oriented with excellent interpersonal and communication skills and experienced in working with different teams and individuals at all levels from diverse cultural and socio-economic backgrounds.
Mortgage & Underwriting Guidelines • Conventional & Government Mortgages • Daily Operations Management
Client Relations • Organizational Skills • Training & Development • Account Service Excellence • Team Management
CAREER SKILLS AND HIGHLIGHTS.
• Excels in organizational planning. Delivers excellence in team management, training, Mortgage Underwriting, as well as client relations.
• Able to work collaboratively with others, gather information, solicit feedback, and implement appropriate course of action to ensure best outcomes.
• Natural communicator with strong motivational skills and the ability to support operational goals and meet objectives.
• Offers unparalleled integrity, initiative, resourcefulness, consistency, and diligence in achieving objectives and both short and long-term goals.
• Results-oriented, able to balance multiple responsibilities, consistently delivering results on time.
• Adept at leading by example, marshaling resources and creating professional atmosphere to accomplish objectives
• Flexible, versatile and able to quickly move between projects.
• Impeccable spelling and grammar with strong attention to detail.
• Ability to produce outstanding copy under pressure and meet deadlines
• Proven ability to organize and develop new teams.
• Successfully supervised and trained teams in bank branches, retirement departments and medical offices, new underwriters, loan officers.
• Successfully designed and developed employee manuals and team projects.
• Implemented training course for branch personals
• Experienced in conventional underwriting, FHA with DE, VA with SAR, USDA and North Carolina Housing.
Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Reverse Mortgage Underwriter/Underwriter III 5/2011 – Present
Wells Fargo Home Mortgage SQC Auditor/Underwriter III 10/2010 – 5/2011
Branch Banking & Trust Co, Greensboro NC Senior Underwriter III 2/2006 – 10/2010
Nations One Mortgage, Winston Salem NC Sr. Processor/Underwriter/Office Manager 2004 – 2006
Wells Fargo Home Mortgage, Greensboro NC Sr. Processor/Underwriter 2003 – 2004
CTX Mortgage Company, Greensboro NC Sr. Processor/Underwriter 2001 – 2003
1st Choice Mortgage/ Flick, Greensboro NC Position Held 1990 – 2001
Benchmark Mortgage, Greensboro NC Position Held start-end-date
Key Bank Corp, Brooklyn OH Position Held start-end-date
McDonald Investments Retirement Specialist start-end-date
Insurance sales Direct Sales Agent start-end-date
Small Business Senior Sales Representative start-end-date
Lease Center Auto Lease Representative start-end-date
EDUCATION AND CREDENTIALS
B.A. in General Management, Year Graduated
University Name, State