The sample below is for a Office Administration Customer Service Resume. This resume was written by a ResumeMyCareer professional resume writer, and demonstrates how a resume for a Office Administration Customer Service Candidate should be properly created. Our Certified Professional Resume Writers can assist you in creating a professional document for the job or industry of your choice.
Get Started Now!
OFFICE ADMINISTRATION – CUSTOMER SERVICE
Administration specialist with rich experience in administrative functions, communications oversight, reporting and providing superior client service and support. Highly adaptable, rapidly learns new procedures and processes, and quickly adjusts to changes in schedule, team structure, assignment parameters, and organizational objectives. Offers unparalleled integrity, resourcefulness, consistency, and a strong work ethic in achieving both short- and long-term goals and business objectives. Utilize strong problem solving skills to provide quick and efficient resolve to client inquires/concerns while maintaining detailed administrative and procedural processes with accurately and accountability. Fluent in English and Spanish.
Administrative Management • Regulatory Compliance • Reporting • Client Relations • Customer Service Communication • Data Entry • Office Administration • Problem Resolution • Procedures/Processes
CAREER SKILLS AND HIGHLIGHTS
• Provide a safe and stimulating teaching environment instructing in all academic subjects, develop curriculum and lesson plans tailored to current student objectives.
• Administer and correct all tests and exams, keep accurate attendance and grade repots while maintaining an active learning environment.
• Effectively and efficiently monitored and quickly responded to emergency radio systems and kept vigilant track of all law enforcement field units.
• Managed public complaints and incidents and kept accurate records within current databases while keeping accurate recordkeeping and maintaining resource materials.
• Utilized common sense and problem resolution skills to evaluate and prioritize public complains prior to dispatch of proper authorities.
• Ensured courteous, professional, and timely service to the public and provided superior customer support.
• Managed all sales, purchase and sales agreements for high volume real estate company, and successfully negotiated all contracts and assisted in all customer service and support using various communications media.
• Performed all Administrative support and assisted in recruitment and credentialing new hires, performed all data entry, filings and mass mailings, assisted in marketing campaigns and provided superior customer service and support.
Hemet Unified School District, Hemet • NY 2008 – Present
California Highway Patrol Communication Center, San Bernardino • CA 2009 – 2010
Public Safety Dispatcher
California Highway Patrol Academy, W. Sacramento • CA 2009
Tarbell Realtors, Helmet • CA 2004 – 2009
Home Depot, Hemet • CA 2003 – 2004
Customer Service Representative
Soboba Casino Human Resources, San Jacinto • CA 2002 – 2003
Costco, Temecula • CA 1997 – 2001
Customer Service Representative
EDUCATION & CREDENTIALS
B.A., Liberal Studies – Public Administration Concentration – 2006
California State University, San Bernardino • CA