The sample below is for a Paraprofessional Resume. This resume was written by a ResumeMyCareer professional resume writer, and demonstrates how a resume for a Paraprofessional Candidate should be properly created. Our Certified Professional Resume Writers can assist you in creating a professional document for the job or industry of your choice.
Get Started Now!
Goal-oriented and dynamic professional committed in pursuing a career in the field of education as paraprofessional. Highly motivated, dependable, and demonstrates professionalism in handling various organizational functions. Innovative and reliable individual with proven ability to achieve organizational goals while displaying effective multi-tasking and time management skills. Excellent analytical skills with keen attention to detail, ability to analyze situations, and research information to develop sound and ethical business solutions. Proactive and results oriented with excellent interpersonal and communication skills and experienced in working with different teams and individuals at all levels from diverse cultural and socio-economic backgrounds.
• Organizational Leadership • Customer Service • Workflow Management • Communication
• Sales ● Time Management • Client Relations • Reporting • Needs Assessment • Staff Training & Development
CAREER SKILLS AND HIGHLIGHTS
• Excels in organizational planning. Delivers excellence in providing assistance, administration, customer service, sales as well as client relations.
• Able to work collaboratively with others, gather information, solicit feedback, and implement appropriate course of action to ensure best outcomes.
• Offers unparalleled integrity, initiative, resourcefulness, consistency, and diligence in achieving objectives and both short and long-term goals.
• Results-oriented, able to balance multiple responsibilities, consistently delivering results on time.
• Natural communicator with strong motivational skills and the ability to support operational goals and meet objectives.
• Adept at leading by example, marshaling resources and creating professional atmosphere to accomplish objectives
• Ability to assist the Lead Teacher and Assistant Teacher in devising and implementing special strategies for reinforcing skills based on the special needs and abilities of each child.
• Able to utilize appropriate language, interactions and positive discipline.
• Ability to assist in the instruction and supervision of students.
• Ability to assist in providing a well-organized, smooth functioning classroom environment in which all children can take full advantage of the instructional program and available resource materials.
• Attained several National Excellence awards in Sales Performance and Customer Service between 1989-1997.
• Highly skilled in providing training to new and existing employees to continually surpass customer service level.
• Served as a liaison between sales representatives, customer service departments, customers as well as the corporate office, ensuring smooth running of all aspects of the companies represented.
• Mined revenue opportunities in the NY Metropolitan area which resulted in new account acquisitions
• Proficient in retaining customer base by sustaining a high standard of customer service both prior to and post sale, enabling strong growth within existing business relationships.
D & M Quality Furniture, Staten Island, NY 2002 – 2007
Director of Operations
Cort Furniture Rental 2000 – 2002
Jennifer Furniture Industries, Woodbury, NY 1988 – 2000
National Sales Trainer/ National Operations Trainer/ Showroom Manager/Sales Associate
EDUCATION AND CREDENTIALS
Degree Title, Year Graduated
University Name, State
TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT
Laser Vision Centers Inc,- Refractive Coordinator Training Program; Erie Business Center
New York State Assessment of Teaching Assistant Skills Test