The sample below is for a Patient Care Technician CNA Resume. This resume was written by a ResumeMyCareer professional resume writer, and demonstrates how a resume for a Patient Care Technician CNA Candidate should be properly created. Our Certified Professional Resume Writers can assist you in creating a professional document for the job or industry of your choice.
Get Started Now!
PATIENT CARE TECHNICIAN/CNA
Highly qualified and patient-focused medical professional with rich experience in administering patient care and delivering excellent service. Goal-oriented, calm, patient, and dedicated professional, with knowledge and experience in the critical care, pediatrics, obstetrics, patient care, program support, and treatment scheduling/planning. Combines strong leadership skills with medical support as an inspirational team member with a proven proficiency in individualized patient care.
Areas of expertise include:
• Polished communicator, adept at spearheading interaction among multiple clients including physicians, nurses, patients, families, and others.
• Pragmatic, goal-oriented advocate, with distinguished career supporting medical assistance strategic and project leadership.
Patients’ Airways & O2 Saturations • Titration • Closed Suctioning • Vital Signs • Patient Positioning • Foley Catheter • Assessments • Oral Care • Post-Mortem Care • Patient Care • US Marine Corps • Customer Service Operations Management • Patient Relations • Healthcare Services • Personal Hygiene & Dressing Administrative Management • Drug Interactions • Medical Assistance • Patient Care • Communications
EDUCATION & CREDENTIALS
Chamberlain College of Nursing, Addison • IL
• Critical Care Course & Clinical Rotation – in progress
• Mental Health Course & Clinical Rotation, April, 2012
• Pediatric Course & Clinical Rotation, February, 2012
• Obstetrics Course & Clinical Rotation December, 2011
• Medical Surgical Course & clinical Rotation, October, 2011
• Fundamentals in Nursing Course & Clinical Rotation, June, 2011
K&L on Main, Skokie • IL 2003 – 2012
• Orchestrated inventory control in an autonomous position and thrived to provide the highest levels of customer service.
L. Woods Tap and Pine Lodge, Lincolnwood • IL 2007 – 2011
• Instrumental in providing quality customer while maintaining recognized standards of professionalism.
Hansen Radler Realty, Skokie • IL 2005 – 2006
• Successfully managed tenant needs for seventy properties in the suburbs of Chicago.
Knight Financial, Chicago • IL 2000 – 2003
• Efficiently expedited the accurate execution of customer orders in all types of market conditions.