The sample below is for a Payroll Human Resources Resume. This resume was written by a ResumeMyCareer professional resume writer, and demonstrates how a resume for a Payroll Human Resources Candidate should be properly created. Our Certified Professional Resume Writers can assist you in creating a professional document for the job or industry of your choice.
Get Started Now!
PAYROLL / HUMAN RESOURCES
Multifaceted and goal-oriented professional with extensive experience in HR, payroll and administrative functions, and strong knowledge and background of employment laws, compliance issues resolution, and benefits plans. Highly organized, adept at providing administrative direction and office operational strategies with proven success introducing new process improvements, recruitment programs and staff development programs Well-developed interpersonal skills coupled with outstanding verbal and written communication skills, able to establish and maintain productive relationships across all organizational levels.
Management • Employee Relations • Applicant Tracking/Web-based System Reporting • Recruitment
• Benefits Administration • HR Policies & Procedures • Staff Training & Development
Proficient in ADP ReportSmith, and Paycore products
Area Agency on Aging • Dayton, OH 07/2005 – Present
Human Resources Associate
Oversee personnel payroll for more than 130 employees including: employee classification benefits, Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act (COBRA), Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA, and other administrative functions. Train employees on payroll data and Paycor time and attendance module.
• Effectively developed and manage the firm’s first applicant tracking system, increasing recruitment process efficiency and successful Paycor report on retirement account contributions, eliminating errors in data entry.
• Prepare and maintain the semi-annual Bureau of Workers’ Compensation reports and administer employee benefit information including health, life and flexible spending account.
• Develop data report on available paid time off balance eligibilty of employees on a biweekly basis.
• Facilitate account receivable monthly invoicing of consumer service co-pays based on provider service billing data.
• Manage completion of semi-annual,yearend and quarterly reconciliations of payroll, and benefit provider invoice.
• Conduct annual audits from retirement account auditors and State of Ohio funding auditors.
OTHER RELEVANT EXPERIENCES
Hollywood Market, Inc. • Columbus, OH, 1996 – 2002
T.C. Hobbs & Assoc., • Milwaukee, WI, 1992 – 1994
EDUCATION & CREDENTIALS
Professional in Human Resources (PHR) Certification, Expected graduation: 12/2012
Associate of Applied Science in Photographic Technology • Dayton, OH
Member; Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM), since 08/2011