The sample below is for a Personnel Training and Development Resume. This resume was written by a ResumeMyCareer professional resume writer, and demonstrates how a resume for a Personnel Training and Development Candidate should be properly created. Our Certified Professional Resume Writers can assist you in creating a professional document for the job or industry of your choice.
123 Main St. • New York, NY 11111
(888) 888-8888 • email@example.com
CUSTOMER SERVICE/PERSONNEL TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT
Self-motivated Customer Service and Training professional with upwards of 5 years of relevant experience and related education. Demonstrated history of successfully implementing various customer services techniques amongst a variety of platform, aimed at driving customer satisfaction and client retention rates. Successfully leverage leadership qualities and experience to promote corporate policies and achieve goals. Provide training and coaching to team members to boost production and efficiency.
• Analyze team talent and utilize resources to exceed objectives and fuel corporate growth.
• Growth-focused catalyst developing and executing viable business programs, including for training, as well as results-producing policies & procedures. Engineered measurably higher employee morale and retention.
Custoom Service • Training and Dvelopment • Budgeting • Employee Relations • Contract Negotiations Organizational Development • Recruitment & Retention / Onboarding • Training & Development • Policy & Procedure Development • Performance Management • Payroll Management • Vendor Relations • Reporting Change Management • Program Development • Diversity Planning • Negotiations • Spanish Fluency
ABC, New York • NY 2011 – Present
Customer Experience Manager
Managed and executed the development of the Customer Experience Team by providing in-the-moment coaching, training, and feedback. Scheduled and delivered the Welcome to GAP Inc. orientations and other training for the Customer and Brand Experience teams. Instrumental in monitoring and driving sales performance and related metrics on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis. Encouraged brand loyalty by representing an exceptional customer store experience by assessing interactions on the sales floor and in the fitting room. nforced adherence to all corporate policies as directed by policy and procedures. Proficiently reviewed and adjusted schedules, payroll, and sales goals using Personnel Management software. Ensured optimal floor coverage to maximize customer engagement, sales, and task completion based upon the payroll goal.
• Recruited the Brand Customer Experience Team and ensured the team was consistently staffed with employees meeting the Brand hiring profile.
• Drove overall store earnings by driving top-line sales; achieved product volume of $14.6M.
ABC, New York • NY 2010 – 2011
Spearheaded daily operations and provided effective management of single club with overall P/L responsibility. Promoted TSI mission, values and guiding principles by motivating and supporting club team. Created opportunities to increase member count through high quality interactions and programs designed to drive overall member engagement, including corporate memberships. Accomplished a positive, team-oriented work environment by inspiring associates to achieve their best and continue to serve as a role model for others.
• Successfully developed high performing teams focused on delivering a legendary member experience while creating an environment of trust, mutual respect and genuine concern for individual growth and development.
• Ensured club was staffed with high-level talent by recruiting and training.
ABC, Elmhurst • NY 2008 – 2010
Supported, modeled, and enhanced all selling functions to ensure a seamless client experience. Championed execution of Emerging Concepts in accordance with company guidelines. Developed direct reports by delegating appropriate tasks and responsibilities. Invested time in the nurturing of team success through accurate skill assessment and company tools. Led strategic planning of Brand Guide (floor sets) with other departmental managers.
• Played a key role in the Store Leadership Team responsible for total store results with a product volume of $9.8M.
• Efficiently analyzed business and created SMART action plans in partnership with Category Managers to promote continuous advancement and lucrative top-line sales growth.
ABC, Garden City • NY 2006 – 2008
Facilitated departmental operations of Sephora Collection, valued at $4.4M, and responsible for 2 leads and 24 cast members. Scheduled, trained, and coached product consultants on product knowledge, selling skills, and consultation techniques. Addressed poor performance in accordance with company standards. Initiated and administered corrective action when necessary.
• Innovatively directed business strategies by managing merchandising, visual, operations, financial, and human resources which triggered a 28% annual increase in revenue.
• Retained the 2nd lowest turnover rate in the Northeast region with a product volume of $8.1M.
EDUCATION AND CREDENTIALS
BBA, Business Management
SUNY Albany, Albany • NY
Get Started Now!