The sample below is for a Physical Education Resume. This resume was written by a ResumeMyCareer professional resume writer, and demonstrates how a resume for a Physical Education Candidate should be properly created. Our Certified Professional Resume Writers can assist you in creating a professional document for the job or industry of your choice.
Get Started Now!
SUMMARY OF EXPERIENCE
Long Term Substitute – Physical Education
Osceola Middle School- Largo, FL / March 2010 – June 2010
• Utilize physical activity and organized sports to develop student cognitive and comprehension skills.
• Implement multi-level system to physically challenge and enhance development of students of diverse mental and physical capabilities.
• Communicate with administration and other teachers to coordinate Individual Education Plans (IEPs) to track student performance and learning.
• Daily use of school computer system to track absences and student grades
• Participated in multiple extracurricular activities to enhance faculty peer and teacher-student relationship.
Grades K-8, Pinellas County School System – Largo, FL / November 2008 – March 2010
Grades Pre-K – 4, The Canterbury School of Florida – St. Petersburg, FL / September 2007 – May 2009
• Implemented prepared lesson plans provided by faculty and administration.
• Used prepared lesson plans for instruction across multiple disciplines for elementary grades all
• Implemented discipline plan designed to maximize student achievement and instill intrinsic values and responsibility.
First United Methodist Church – St. Petersburg, FL / February 2003 – March 2004
• Interfaced directly with a diverse public from across the socio-economic spectrum, to provide information, manage appointments, and coordinate various direct and third-party support activities.
• Utilize problem resolution and interpersonal skills, both on the phone and in person, to resolve conflicts and frequently diffuse combative client behavioral issues.
• Interfaced with multiple vendors to facilitate maintenance and supply for a xx,xxx sq ft historic church facility on a multi-acre downtown site.
• Coordinated volunteer staff and scheduled group activities and provided logistical and administrative support for over 20+ church programs.
• General office work to include: lobby and phone reception, letter development, bulk mailings, and data entry
Physical Education Specialist
The Canterbury School of Florida – St. Petersburg, FL / August 1999 – Oct 2000
• Organized extracurricular activities such as Student Safety Patrol, Field Day, and Fun Friday, to include coordinating parent volunteers and drivers, scheduling outside vendors, collecting permission slips and fees, and all communication between the school, parents, and students.
Physical Education Specialist
Pinellas County School System – Largo, FL / August 1996 – July 1999
Hillsborough County School System – Tampa, FL / August 1993 – July 1996
• Part of a team that created and implemented a curriculum for the Developmental Model of Physical Education.
• Supervised and mentored interns from the University of South Florida.
• Certificate in Clinical Supervision for Physical Education – USF
• Certified Nursing Assistant
• Training on Microsoft Office Suite
• Completed Cxxxxxxxx Hxxxxxxxx Axxxxxxxxxxxx Mxxxxxxx Sxxxxxxxxx (CHAMPS) Training
B.S. elementary Education
University of South Florida / Tampa, FL. GPA 4.0 in major, 3.87 Overall
References provided upon request.