The sample below is for a Plumbing: Project Management Resume. This resume was written by a ResumeMyCareer professional resume writer, and demonstrates how a resume for a Plumbing: Project Management Candidate should be properly created. Our Certified Professional Resume Writers can assist you in creating a professional document for the job or industry of your choice.
Get Started Now!
PLUMBING: PROJECT MANAGEMENT
Innovative and creative project manager with a proven track record in project management on a large scale. Extensive experience in construction management, serving residential and commercial facilities with plumbing modernizations, expansions, renovations and ground-up construction. Embraces new challenges and demonstrates continuous improvement principles in work and professional development areas. Strong communication, organizational and relationship management skills. Technically suitable professional attitude that results in effective time and resource management and satisfied clients.
Areas of expertise include:
• Passionate construction specialist, skilled in impacting the visibility, profitability, and performance of the brand through orchestration of resources.
• Track record of developing highly successful campaigns within budget, on schedule and surpassing goals. Excellence in creating and managing revenue streams.
• Adept at leading by example, marshaling resources and creating professional atmosphere to accomplish objectives.
• Natural communicator with strong motivational skills and the ability to support operational goals and meet objectives.
Licensed Journeyman/Master Plumber • Installations • Design & Build • Construction & Facilities Management • Technical Preparation • Project Design & Development • Testing & Research • Team Leadership • Quality Assurance • Subcontractor Performance • Cost Control • Compliance • Scheduling & Budgeting • Operational Improvement • Troubleshooting • Project Management • Contract Administration Resource Coordination • Bids & Proposals Negotiation • Budget Management • Resource Management Project & Program Leadership • Project Tracking & Status • Reporting • Client & Vendor Relationship Management • Strategic Planning • Permitting & Building Codes • Construction Planning & Scheduling Budget Analysis • Quality Control Management • Safety & Compliance Management • Organization & Time Management • Materials Management • Estimating and Pricing • QuickPen
Environmental Air Systems, Greensboro • NC 2008 – Present Piping/Plumbing Estimator/Designer
Instrumental as a plumbing/piping estimator/designer for large HVAC/plumbing projects. Accountable for the complete layout and sizing of plumbing systems.
• Successfully completed work to include sanitary waste and vent systems, acid waste and vent systems, natural gas systems, medical gas and lab gas systems, conceptual design and design/development projects.
Mark Broyles Plumbing Inc., St. Petersburg • FL 2000 – 2007
Strategically established and maintained relationships with high end commercial and residential general contractors. Employed up to 8 employees that included 5 plumbers, 2 helpers and 1 office assistant. Proficient in .5 and 2 lb natural gas systems.
• Completed small commercial space buildout with plumbing bid estimates up to $60K and a residential remodel and residential new additions with plumbing bid estimates up to $30K.
• Finished a new custom residential homes (no trac homes) with plumbing bids up to $30K. and work with PVC DWV waste piping systems, and CPVC, type-L copper water supply systems.
Prior 2000: Worked as a Job Supervisor at Mike VonStetina / Economy Plumbing, St. Petersburg, FL & Journeyman Plumber at Garrett Plumbing, Madeira Beach, FL
EDUCATION AND CREDENTIALS
Name of the program
West Virginia State College
Florida Journeyman Plumber’s License; Florida Master Plumber’s License; North Carolina Plumbing License