The sample below is for a Procurement Manufacturing Resume. This resume was written by a ResumeMyCareer professional resume writer, and demonstrates how a resume for a Procurement Manufacturing Candidate should be properly created. Our Certified Professional Resume Writers can assist you in creating a professional document for the job or industry of your choice.
Get Started Now!
A results driven, hardworking and capable procurement and manufacturing professional with a track record of significantly reducing costs and also improving a company’s processes and corporate purchasing programs. Efficient and highly analytical, with proven ability to ensure that a company enjoys a competitive edge when compared to their competitors by securing the best quality, price and terms from suppliers. Always delivering results against strategic objectives, while working within the organization’s core values and beliefs. Now looking for a new and challenging managerial position, one that will make best use of existing abilities and knowledge and also further my career and professional development.
Operations Management • Revenue Growth • Sales • Material Planning • Procurement & Inventory
• Negotiation & Presentation Skills • Cost Control • Finance Staff Development • Client Relations
CAREER SKILLS AND HIGHLIGHTS
• Extensive knowledge relating to the plastics industry, including magazine subscriptions, plastic news, plastic technology and supply chain execution.
• Well-experienced in working closely with selected suppliers and managing the company’s procurement activities; ensuring the adequate supply of all required materials, components and equipment.
• Unveiled upwards of $400k annual cost savings through qualification of alternate suppliers, while reducing obsolete inventory from $180k to $50k.
• Developed a scrap for sale program for our PVDC coated HIPS regrind of a cost savings of $34M per year.
• Recognized as supplier of the month 3 times by colleages
• Effectively decreased inventory on hand from $1.3MM to $900k through allocation of similar on-hand materials and implementation of JIT situation.
• Successfully engaged vendors to negotiate best quality and pricing
• Previously held ISO 9000 and APICS certifications.
• Implemented raw material pricing file and pricing trends on raw materials.
• Practiced in monitoring delivery times to ensure they are on time.
• Able to balance multiple responsibilities, well-practiced in managing operations, staff, inventory, and finance.
• Proficient in planning jobs and scheduling production on machines.
• Successfully developed and implemented a scrap for sale program.
Mariano’s Fresh Market, Vernon Hills • IL 5/2011 – Present
Deli Level 4 Manager/Wine Specialist
Grapes Galore Inc., Lake Zurich • IL 5/2005 – 9/2010
Baird & Warner, Chicago • IL 3/2002 – 4/2005
Licensed Residential Realtor
Smurfit-Stone Flexible Packaging, Schaumburg • IL 7/1985 – 8/2001
EDUCATION AND CREDENTIALS
DeVry Institute of Technology – Chicago, IL, 1986