The sample below is for a Professional Program Analyst Resume. This resume was written by a ResumeMyCareer professional resume writer, and demonstrates how a resume for a Professional Program Analyst Candidate should be properly created. Our Certified Professional Resume Writers can assist you in creating a professional document for the job or industry of your choice.
Get Started Now!
Highly capable professional offering wealth of experience in operations, finance, accounting, managing departmental administration. Thrives to enhance operations and business. Driven program analyst, strategic planner and accounting leader with more than 10 years of experience. Team leader and excellent controller with exceptional relationship-building skills and resource optimization skills. Committed to increasing revenue, maximizing performance and providing the highest levels of operations satisfaction. Manager with innovative ideas and strategies, thrives to meet goals and exceed expectations. Innovative thinker, willing to take the lead, offering excellent communications skills, and exceptional analytical and organizing capabilities.
• Integral part of the team conducting a study and provided expert advice to the group on audit tasking response process using LEAN six sigma approach for DODIG and GAO audits.
• Accountable for organizing and conducting formal and informal training and briefing for program managers and the field activity liaisons at the NAVIG school regarding audit follow up policies and procedures.
• Efficiently authored, analyzed and reconciled the number of audit reports, inspections and investigation recommendations and reported directly to congress on a semi annual basis pertaining to Naval Audit Service.
• Extensive knowledge of DON audit decision process and served as the member of the Bureau of Naval Personnel Inspector General Team.
Financial Accounting • Forecasting • Budgeting • Auditing • Accounting Structure & Systems • Financial & Non-Financial Reporting • Compliance • Business Development • Account Management • Strategic Planning • Team Leadership/Motivation • Client Services • Business Intelligence (BI) • Employee Training/Development Operations Improvement • Project Management • Reporting • Presentations • DODIG & GAO Audit Processes
Office of the Naval Inspector General Office, Washington Navy Yard • DC
Program Analyst 2010 – Present
Instrumental as the Department of Navy (DON) focal point for all DODIG and GAO audits. Responsible for a wide range of analytical and administrative duties. Aided and participated in GAO and DODIG entrance and exit conferences and created specialized reports to inform NAVIG leadership of ongoing GAO and DODIG audit activities. Innovatively developed presentations on the Audit Liaison Module and presented them at the Joint DODIG school.
• Proficiently resolved all internal conflicts between DON command and activities via arbitration on behalf of DODIG and GAO.
• Facilitated as a subject matter expert for DODIG AND GAO audit products and coordinated visits for GAO and DODIG representatives to navy activities.
• Orchestrated the preparation and submission of GAO and DODIG follow up enquiries and evaluated the adequacy of Navy’s management response provided.
Program Analyst 2000 – 2010
Intricately assisted Deputy Director in implementing execution policy and procedural guidance for DON subordinate activities relating to Navy audit follow up process. Assigned, distributed and helped establish pertinent information related to DODIG announcements, draft, final and follow up reports. Reported to the Division Director, conducted trainings and presented to large groups on audit follow up process. Systematically updated, tracked and maintained drafts and final audit reports in four systems.
• Aided with expert advice on all phases of audit liaison function and prepared and submitted recommendations and submitted reminder letters of action.
• Successfully established a Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for the DODIG announcement, draft/final and follow up processes.
(Details available upon request)
Program Analyst at Office of the Naval Inspector General Office, Washington Navy Yard • DC
Budget Analyst at Bureau of Naval Personnel, Arlington • DC
Budget Analyst at Naval Sea Systems Command, Washington Navy Yard • DC
AWARDS AND ACCOLADES
NSPS Performance Award, 2009 & 2010
Individual Time off Award, 2009
Time off Award, 2009
Sustained Superior Performance Award, 1985 – 2007
Special Act of Service Award, 2006
CFC & NAVSEA Tutorial Program, Letter of Commendation, 2008 & 1981
Bureau of Naval Personnel Expression of Appreciation Letter, 1996 & 1994
EDUCATION AND CREDENTIALS
Associate’s Degree – Business Management
Prince George’s Community College, Largo • MD
Training and Development
National Security Personnel Systems (NSPS); Understanding Conflict; Interpersonal Communication: Listening Skills; Program Analysis; Leadership Skill for Non Supervisors; Successfully Letter Writing: Management Analysis; NAVIG Inspections and Investigations Training; Program Budget Accounting System Training (PBAS); Chief Financial Officer Training (CFO); Appropriation Law; Naval Postgraduate School, Practical Controllership Course; Powerful Presentation Skills; Budget Presentation and Justification; The Federal Budget Process; Into to Navy Financial and Accounting Management; Budget Formulation; Planning, Programming and Budgeting; Government Book Keeping Accounting I & II; Decision Making Symposium
Microsoft Office Professional Suite
Board of Realtors, Prince George’s Country
Member, Delta Sigma Theta