The sample below is for a Professional Ultrasound Technician Resume. This resume was written by a ResumeMyCareer professional resume writer, and demonstrates how a resume for a Professional Ultrasound Technician Candidate should be properly created. Our Certified Professional Resume Writers can assist you in creating a professional document for the job or industry of your choice.
Get Started Now!
Highly qualified and patient-focused certified nursing assistant with rich experience in administering patient care and ultrasound services. Goal-oriented, calm, patient, and dedicated professional, with experience in the medication management, patient care and program support. Combines strong leadership skills with medical support as an inspirational team member with a proven proficiency in individualized patient care.
Patient Relations • Healthcare Services • Drug Interactions • Ultrasound • BLS • Medical Assistance • CNA Patient Care • Quality Care • Medication Management • Medical Equipment • Diagnostic Medical Sonography
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Licensed CNA, BLS certified and in Diagnostic Medical Sonography.
• Certified, pragmatic, goal-oriented advocate, with distinguished career supporting medical assistance strategic and project leadership.
• Ensured patients are treated with respect, dignity and a safe, pleasant, and health conscious environment conducive to well-being.
• Provided compassionate and quality care to patients.
• Ultrasound Technician with skills in medical equipment handling and patient care.
• Trainer with excellent communication skills and thrives to provide the highest levels of quality service.
Raleigh General Hospital (RGH), Beckley• WV 2011 – 2011
Ultrasound Department, Equipment: GE-LOGIQ9, ID: L976450
Greenbrier Physicians Clinic, Ronceverte • WV 2010 – 2010
Position, Equipment: GE-LOGIQ9, ID: L965771
Molokai General Hospital (MGH), Kaunakakai • HI 2004 – 2009
Certified Nursing Aid
Dr. Daniel McGuire, General Practice Clinic, Kaunakakai • HI 2003 – 2004
EDUCATION, LICENSURE & CREDENTIALS
Diagnostic Medical Sonography, AD in DMS
Mountain State University, Beckley • WV
Adult Echocardiography Part One, ARDMS Registry # 148599
The Burwin Institute
License: CNA, #0410-58812 Certification: BLS (Basic Life Support)
The Sonography Principles & Intrumentation (SPI) Examination – ARDMS
Human Anatomy & Physiology
University of Phoenix, Phoenix • AZ
Maui Community College, Kahului • HI
Rio Salado College, Tempe • AZ