The sample below is for a Program Management Quality Control Resume. This resume was written by a ResumeMyCareer professional resume writer, and demonstrates how a resume for a Program Management Quality Control Candidate should be properly created. Our Certified Professional Resume Writers can assist you in creating a professional document for the job or industry of your choice.
Get Started Now!
Performance driven and service-focused professional with diverse experience in leading staff and programs to improve operations, and maintain continuous alignment of program scope with strategic organizational objectives. Reliable with strong background managing all aspects of project lifecycle, and streamlining organizational processes to increase operational productivity and reduce operating costs. Dependable and highly analytical, exercises independent judgment and decision making abilities in establishing technical standards, ensuring adherence in evaluating technology problems and creating manageable solutions. A proven leader with well-honed competencies in establishing productive relationships with all levels of individuals from diverse background, as well as leading and motivating cross-functional teams simultaneously.
Program Management & Development • Strategic Planning • Solutions Assessment & Configuration
• Quality Control • Process Improvement • Training & Staff Development • Change Management
Head Quarters Marine Corps C4 • CS Division 2010 – Present
Manage an $80 million program for C4 systems to support embarked Marine Expeditionary Units aboard amphibious ships. Helped facilitate the permanent installation of critical communications equipment on all amphibious platforms.
• Improved USN-USMC integration and ensured C4 suites on 33 amphibious ships attain full operational capability below cost.
• Played a key role in moving the Navy amphibious baseline towards a program of record.
OPNAV N2/N6 • Alexandria, VA 2008 – 2010
Surface Warfare Officer Liaison
Initiated CNO’s shipbuilding system and reviewed seven new construction ship classes. Steered fiscal efficiency and war-fighting effectiveness in all programs.
• Developed the first OPNAV notice 3090, which implemented guidelines in procurement of C4I systems for new construction ships.
• Revamped OPNAVINST 2300.44 to reduce total ownership costs for ship construction procurement.
DESRON 14 • Mayport, FL 2007 – 2008
ISIC TAD Coordinator
Oversaw the mission readiness of 21 surface combatants. Managed the sailors assigned on temporary additional duty to CDC-14 I, and monitored personnel medical status and maintained all limited duty program administration.
• Awarded with the Navy and Marine Corps Achievement Medal effective service as Limited duty and assistant temporary additional duty division coordinator in destroyer squadron 14.
EDUCATION AND CREDENTIALS
Strayer University – Woodbridge, VA
Masters of Science in Accounting, Expected Graduation – summer, 2013
Diploma in Accounting, 2011
GPA of 4.0; President’s List
University of San Diego – San Diego, CA
Degree in Sociology, 2003
TS/SCI Security Clearance