The sample below is for a Project Management: Finance and Business Resume. This resume was written by a ResumeMyCareer professional resume writer, and demonstrates how a resume for a Project Management: Finance and Business Candidate should be properly created. Our Certified Professional Resume Writers can assist you in creating a professional document for the job or industry of your choice.
Get Started Now!
PROJECT MANAGEMENT: FINANCE & BUSINESS
Driven business development leader, strategic planner and financial leader with more than 10 years of experience. Director and excellent controller with exceptional relationship-building skills and resource optimization skills. Committed to increasing revenue, maximizing performance and providing the highest levels of operations satisfaction. Specialist with innovative ideas and strategies thrives to meet goals and exceed expectations.
Areas of expertise include:
• Innovative thinker, willing to take the lead, offering excellent communications skills, and exceptional analytical and organizing capabilities.
• Excellent management professional with experience contributing to advanced financial services performance.
• Track record of developing highly successful campaigns within budget, on schedule and surpassing corporate goals. Excellence in creating and managing revenue streams.
• Deliver dynamic, charismatic and straightforward leadership to the workplace environment with track record of excellence in project management, client service management, business development, and financial management.
Financial Management • AR/AP • HR • Payroll • Vendor Relations • Mergers • Financial Statement Analysis • IT Management • Planning Scheduling • Compliance • Business Development • Strategic Planning • Team Leadership/Motivation • Client Services • Business Intelligence (BI) • Training & Development • Operations Improvement • Profit & Volume Growth • Project Management • Program Development
American Security Mortgage Corporation, Charlotte • NC 2004 – Present CFO/IT Director
Spearheaded operations and managed corporate finances including AR/AP, HR, payroll, commissions, information technology and vendor relationships. Efficiently handled a staff of 3 in accounting for $52M company with annual revenue of $2.2M, HR and payroll activities for 108-120 employees in 13 branches and maintained information technology network of 14 servers Innovatively developed loan-level accounting system and conversion process with detailed financial reporting and cost analysis, which resulted in expense reductions. Conceptualized and implemented an integrated loan tracking system enabling conversion from manual to online post-close processing and reporting. Constructed an automated secondary lock and pricing system providing for rapid investor price comparisons and comprehensive tracking from application through investor delivery. Facilitated the conversion of accounting to branch-level with related profit sharing structure during company growth from one office to thirteen offices.
• Implemented loan-level accounting system resulting in a 25% reduction in expenses.
• Successfully managed financial expansion from a single office to 13 branches.
• Created secondary lock system which triggered a 10% increase in efficiency.
• Instrumental in managing all vendor relations and honored with the company contribution award in 2008.
EquiFirst Corporation, Charlotte • NC 2003 – 2004 Senior Business Analyst / Developer
Accountable for managing design and implementation of mortgage escrow functionality providing for expanded sales. Proficiently expanded loan-level accounting system to allow for negative interest and greater flexibility in loan closing costs.
• Efficiently managed team of 8 individuals in the development of escrow capacity for the loan origination software resulting in a 20% increase in sales.
• Expanded loan-level accounting system to allow for recording of negative interest providing for 12% greater flexibility in closing transactions.
Parks & Company Consulting, Charlotte • NC 2001 – 2003
Senior Consultant / Project Manager
Designed and developed database tool used for controlled portfolio audit at First Union Home Equity Bank.
Played a key role in managing projects to outsource trailing document department and portfolio vault.
Developed combined financial reporting for newly merged companies. Merged reporting allowed for management data availability 8 months prior to finalization of full system merger.
• Database tool allowed for secure entry of audit data and a 50% increase in speed in the fulfillment of the project.
• Led team of 5 in fulfillment of project to relocate a vault of $120M portfolio documents.
(Details available upon request)
Worked as a Business Strategist / Project Manager at First Union National Bank, Charlotte • NC
EDUCATION AND CREDENTIALS
BSc, International Business & Finance
University of North Carolina, Charlotte • NC