The sample below is for a Project Manager PMI Certified PMP Resume. This resume was written by a ResumeMyCareer professional resume writer, and demonstrates how a resume for a Project Manager PMI Certified PMP Candidate should be properly created. Our Certified Professional Resume Writers can assist you in creating a professional document for the job or industry of your choice.
Get Started Now!
Project Manager PMI Certified PMP
Objective: As an extremely self-motivated individual, I seek a role within an established company, which would afford opportunities of personal development and career advancement. A position that allows me to apply and improve my skills while acquiring new ones is desired.
• Experienced in utilizing current software tools such as Microsoft Office 2003 (Word, Excel, Power Point)
• Strong ability to effectively communicate with management
• Team Oriented
• Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• 10 – Key efficient
• Type 55-65 words per minute
• Proficient Bilingual in Spanish and English
• EMDS, EMDS Electronic Charts, EMDS INVOICE, WINDOWS 2007, 2003 XP; MS WORD, MS EXCEL; MS POWERPOINT; MS OUTLOOK; QUICKBOOKS;
Mansfield Medical Associates
Title: Assistant Office Manager
Employment Dates: June 2007 – Present
• Train office staff
• Assist in overseeing the financial aspects of the business such as billing, banking, and accounting
• Ensure that patient records are accurate and complete and that patient confidentiality is strictly maintained
• Assist front office in developing and implementing short and long term work plans and objectives
• Supervise the selection and ordering of supplies
• Develop efficient methods for patient scheduling
• Ensure that correct coding is used to designate the diagnoses and procedures performed
• Provide patient education materials
• Resolve patient complaints
• Take patient vital signs
• Call in prescriptions and scan documents into patient charts
Family Health Center of Mansfield
Title: Medical Office Specialist
Employment Dates: December 2006 – June 2007
• Enter office charges and balance daily reports
• Communicate with patients and providers
• Schedule patient appointments and verify insurance
• Check in patients and collect copays
• File patient and administrative files
• Copy and fax medical records to requesting physicians
• Answer incoming phone calls and accurately document messages
• Room patients and take vitals such as height, weight, blood pressure, and pulse rate
• Prepare lab slips
Title: Substitute Teacher
Employment Dates: September 2001 – May 2002
• Promote student learning in the absence of a regular classroom teacher
• Implement teacher lesson plans
• Assign student class work and homework
• Maintain classroom control and discipline
PRC Desoto International
Title: Secretary (Temporary Position)
Employment Dates: June 2000 – August 2000
• Greet visitors and callers and direct them to the appropriate persons according to their needs
• Data entry
• Print and mail invoices to customers daily as well as sort and allocate parcels for all staff
• File UPS and FedEx billing invoices daily
• Fax documents to other branches of the company for billing and inventory purposes
Rhodes Osiek & Company, LLP
Title: Secretary (Temporary Position)
Employment Dates: April 2000 – May 2000
• Catalogue accounting records, client records, and other documents
• Transfer client phone calls to CPA in charge
• Monitor company and employee expenses as well as other basic accounting issues
• Issue and mail various company packages
• Data entry
Systech Retail Systems
Title: Logistics Receptionist
Employment Dates: November 1998 – March 2000
• Assist in interviewing potential employees
• Provide afterhours support for technicians
• Arrange for copies of shipping and receiving reports to be sent to the Canadian branch
• Verify package shipments for technicians via FedEx automated service
• Assist in the issuing of computer and cash register equipment for techs throughout the U.S.
Baylor Medical Center at Irving
Title: Patient Aide Assistant
Employment Dates: September 1997 – May 1998
• Take vital signs, assist with activities of daily living and hygiene needs, and obtaining certain lab specimens
• Escorts patients to and from various destinations
• Assists in maintaining and providing a clean and safe environment
• Store supplies and performs basic clerical functions
Education: Associate of Applied Science – Business, July 2005
Tarrant County College, Arlington, TX
-References: Available upon request-
The clinical systems analyst works to ensure the effective performance of the computer information systems used in a hospital or healthcare facility. The clinical systems analyst is often responsible for researching and learning about new systems and making recommendations to planning and budget committees as to the best information system to use and implement in the hospital or healthcare facility.
The clinical systems analyst is also the responsible for troubleshooting problems and challenges within the clinical information systems. This may include software problems, hardware issues or even networking problems and difficulties. The clinical systems analyst also performs period checks to ensure that data is entered and retrieved correctly and that all regulations regarding confidentially and security are being followed.
A clinical systems analyst works with a wide variety of groups within the hospital including medical and non-medical staff. He or she must be able to effectively communicate with others to find out any problems or concerns with the system and then be able to either contact vendors to address the concerns or repair any problems. Good interpersonal skills are also important as the clinical systems analyst may be required to training new employees or provide in-service to existing staff members.
Usually a clinical systems analyst will work standard office hours but may be required to work overtime or weekend hours should the need arise. During transitions between systems or upgrading of existing systems the clinical systems analyst may be required to put in additional hours until the project is complete. Clinical systems analysts that work for hospital or healthcare groups may be required to travel to various locations to provide services.
HCTec is looking for a Project Manager with clinical systems experience. The project requires detailed project management, due to the intensity, and financial impact. The responsibilities for the person are described below:
• Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
• Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
• Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
• Reviews project deliverables prepared by team leaders
• Effectively applies methodology and enforces project standards.
• Prepares for and provides regular project reviews and status updates.
• Minimizes our exposure and risk on project.
• Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
5+ years PM experience
Clinical Systems implementation experience
Tracks and reports team hours and expenses on a weekly basis.
Manages project budget.
Determines appropriate revenue recognition, ensures timely and accurate invoicing, and monitors receivables for project.
Follows up with clients, when necessary, regarding unpaid invoices.
Can be located in any location, requires travel
HCTec , a leading provider of healthcare technology solutions, recruits and places technology personnel in healthcare organizations in the U.S. and globally. A range of related solutions—including competency development of staff and consulting services—are offered to ensure the optimal launch, rollout, and utilization of technology-driven initiatives in healthcare organizations. Based in Franklin, Tennessee, HCTec is privately owned and operated by Health Care Industry Leaders and Technology Veterans.