The sample below is for a Radiation Technologist Manager Resume. This resume was written by a ResumeMyCareer professional resume writer, and demonstrates how a resume for a Radiation Technologist Manager Candidate should be properly created. Our Certified Professional Resume Writers can assist you in creating a professional document for the job or industry of your choice.
Get Started Now!
Radiation Technologist Manager with extensive experience and training in all facets of Radiology initiatives demonstrating leadership and expertise in providing superior patient service and support. Provided management oversight for the hospital’s Radiology Department and assisted in all staff training and development initiatives. Seek to utilize Radiation Technologist training and extensive Management experience in a Radiation Technologist leadership role with a clinic or hospital setting. Dedicated to maintaining a reputation built on quality, service, and uncompromising ethics.
Communications • PACS/RIS Expertise • OR C-Arm • Adult/Pediatric Radiography
Personnel Scheduling/Evaluations • Human Anatomy • Compassionate Patient Engagement
Department Management • Fluoroscopic Exams • Staff Training/Development • Records Management
CAREER SKILLS & HIGHLIGHTS
• Promoted from Staff Technologist to Department Coordinator with full oversight of daily department operations and staff scheduling for up to 15 technologists.
• Managed all Radiography support in the Operating Room, provided portable fluoroscopic exams and routine examinations.
• Developed optimal radiologic techniques and/or plans and evaluated resulting radiographic images.
• Provided staff training and development, demonstrating full knowledge in the use of X-ray machines, ultrasound machines, magnetic resonance scanners, positron emission scanners, and other technologically advanced machines assisted to diagnose and treat illnesses and injuries under physician’s direction.
• Provided oversight and technical assistance in the conversion to PACS and RIS systems and trained all personnel on appropriate use of new technology.
• Honored with Employee of the Year for Diagnostic Imaging in 2002.
• Served as student liaison for St. Mary Corwin and PCC.
• Member of the Advisory Board for Radiology program at the hospital.
St. Mary Corwin Hospital, Pueblo • CO 1981 – 2011
Staff Technologist/Department Coordinator
EDUCATION AND CREDENTIALS
AAS, Radiological Technology – 1991
Pueblo Community College, Pueblo • CO
Student of the Year and Ranked 1st in Class.
20 Hrs. of DR and Cr Training – Northwest Imaging Forums – 2007